advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump taken in by fake meme
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 09, 2019 10:16AM
When you read about it, you’ll understand.

“For the life of me, and I’ll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with a president,” Reagan is falsely quoted as saying about Trump, who was 41 years old at the time.

Heh. In fact, the Orange One only got to the gipper as just another schmoe in a greeting/photo line. In a bit of karma (or early Alzheimer’s), the latter autographed a photo of himself for Trump at the time, signing it “Reagan Reagan”.

smiley-laughing001

Seriously though, the supposed quote in the meme has been completely disavowed by those who should know...and where it comes to Saint Ronnie and traditional conservatives, you mess with him at your peril.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump taken in by fake meme
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 09, 2019 12:27PM
Trump doesn't know, doesn't care if it's true or false, and neither do his supporters.

Everything is fantasy.
Re: Trump taken in by fake meme
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 09, 2019 01:01PM
"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings."

Signs and symptoms
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others. These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors. Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence. This is because people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements. In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority."

"Therapy is often difficult as people frequently do not consider themselves to have a problem."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 342
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018