advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Want to know WHY Trump wants to kill ACA ? Because it limits profits for elder abuser donors of his...
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 10, 2019 04:40PM
More healthcare profiteers filling the grifter-in-chief's pockets...

[www.cleveland.com]

" Colleran’s nursing home businesses have been the subject of federal scrutiny in the past. In 2017, he and business partner Daniel Parker, settled with the U.S. Department of Justice over allegations of fraudulently charging the Medicare system. They agreed to pay $19.5 million and entered into a five-year corporate integrity agreement with the inspector general’s office. "
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Want to know WHY Trump wants to kill ACA ? Because it limits profits for elder abuser donors of his...
Posted by: hal
Date: July 10, 2019 04:49PM
You're overthinking it - ACA is something that liberals want - therefore Trump does not. It's really that simple.
Re: Want to know WHY Trump wants to kill ACA ? Because it limits profits for elder abuser donors of his...
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 10, 2019 04:52PM
hal
You're overthinking it - ACA is something that liberals want - therefore Trump does not. It's really that simple.

That and it's also called Obamacare and Trump wants to undo anything Obama did. He actually said that. I believe the exact words were "If Obama was for it, then we're against it."

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: July 10, 2019 05:52PM
Wasn't there a tax put on rich people to make it work? I assume they don't want the tax.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2019 05:53PM by Dennis S.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 10, 2019 11:48PM
Dennis S
Wasn't there a tax put on rich people to make it work? I assume they don't want the tax.

ftw smiley

Posted by: lost in space
Date: July 11, 2019 08:36PM
AllGold
hal

That and it's also called Obamacare and Trump wants to undo anything Obama did. He actually said that. I believe the exact words were "If Obama was for it, then we're against it."

If I recall, it was the repubs that named it Obamacare. And yeah, anything that was a success in O's adminstration is a threat to Trump and his egomania-with-an-inferiority-complex.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 288
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018