advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
On the Dem ticket..male male or male female?
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 09, 2019 02:54PM
Do you think it is almost mandatory they put a woman on the ticket either for Pres or vice Pres this year?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: On the Dem ticket..male male or male female?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 09, 2019 02:55PM
....Pence can't even consider....the 'male male'......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 09, 2019 03:03PM
It doesn't matter. The nominees, whoever they are, will be completely trashed and covered in lies on top of lies that way too many people will buy. There will be a significant "Never ____________" movement on the left. Just gotta get more people to the polls.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 09, 2019 03:10PM
vision63
There will be a significant "Never ____________" movement on the left from Russia. Just gotta get more people to the polls.

One slight correction!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
-- Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 09, 2019 03:12PM
Well that top of the ticket is up to primary voters and it seems increasingly likely that the top spot will go to a woman, Elizabeth Warren.

Why no woman woman option? Male male was OK with everybody for a couple of centuries. Just asking.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 09, 2019 03:12PM
Well that top of the ticket is up to primary voters and it seems increasingly likely that the top spot will go to a woman, Elizabeth Warren.

Why no woman woman option? Male male was OK with everybody for a couple of centuries. Just asking.
Date: October 09, 2019 03:14PM
......say that again.....couldn't hear you......smiling smiley

Posted by: Acer
Date: October 09, 2019 03:39PM
A woman, who happened to be so universally despised that she won the popular vote by 3 million, already headed the ticket so I think at least the Democrats have gotten over that bugaboo.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: October 09, 2019 03:45PM
Lemon Drop

While I could not care less about the sex, race, or orientation of a candidate there are plenty of people who do care. This is not the election to alienate any voters for avoidable reasons, it is too important.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 09, 2019 03:47PM
Lemon Drop

The question is legitimate....it might be Freudian on my part. I just don’t see two women on the ticket. I don’t see two men either. I think male female will be the ticket.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: October 09, 2019 05:09PM
Acer
A woman, who happened to be so universally despised that she won the popular vote by 3 million, already headed the ticket so I think at least the Democrats have gotten over that bugaboo.

The never a female President opinion was not a Dem issue, more like a 0.5%-1% registered voter issue. Also her being a universally despised candidate was a large part of why voter turnout was down from 2008.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 09, 2019 06:09PM
Filliam H. Muffman
The never a female President opinion was not a Dem issue, more like a 0.5%-1% registered voter issue. Also her being a universally despised candidate was a large part of why voter turnout was down from 2008.

I wish you were right. I would guess its closer to 5-10%, maybe 20% of Republican men!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
-- Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 09, 2019 07:37PM
Rolando
vision63
There will be a significant "Never ____________" movement on the left from Russia. Just gotta get more people to the polls.

One slight correction!

That's who they target. We have proof of this.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 09, 2019 07:38PM
I think (hope) we will have a backlash against Trump from voters who now see that their apathy and/or antipathy yielded a nightmare for the country. I pray that people will vote Democrat even if the nominee doesn't fit their Christmas Wish List for a candidate. I also pray that women and minorities figured out that they are being shat upon by this administration and that this is not one to sit out or Protest Vote on.

Date: October 10, 2019 10:27AM
....male to male....more fun....??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 262
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018