advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Dozens of additional sexual assault and "innappropriate conduct" allegations detailed in new book...
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 09, 2019 08:18PM
[www.businessinsider.com]

Dozens more women have come forward in a new book with allegations that President Donald Trump acted inappropriately with them.

The allegations — including 26 of sexual misconduct — are detailed in the journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy's book, "All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator," an excerpt of which was published in Esquire on Wednesday...

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Dozens of additional sexual assault and "innappropriate conduct" allegations detailed in new book...
Posted by: mattkime
Date: October 09, 2019 09:09PM
Tradition.

Re: Dozens of additional sexual assault and "innappropriate conduct" allegations detailed in new book...
Posted by: sekker
Date: October 09, 2019 09:28PM
“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the @#$%&."
Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 09, 2019 09:58PM
Innocent until proven guilty...even for this sickening pile of filth! He deserves a fair trial. I'd be glad to sit on the Jury.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
-- Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 09, 2019 10:31PM
“In some cases, Trump and his lawyer have suggested that he didn't engage in the alleged behavior with certain women because they were not attractive.”

I believe him. He molested only the attractive ones.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 261
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018