advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Chapter 15 - Now it gets ugly
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 09, 2019 10:33PM
Being away for 25 hours certainly gives you perspective into how much things can get worse...in only 25 hours.

And so begins a new Chapter. It's Chapter 15-The Fight For America. If the Congress gets the testimony, America starts winning. If Trump manages to shut it down by refusing any cooperation, the Treasonous GOP gets emboldened and it's the end we all saw coming when Reagan lurched into the White House. I honestly would rather not see this, but I'll be watching the whole time. You don't get to see the world's mightiest empire stumble very often. Hope we win. (That takes place probably in Chapter 17. Chapter 16 is going to be the worst mess you've ever seen... but for right now, CH15 is on!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2019 10:34PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Chapter 15 - Now it gets ugly
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 10, 2019 06:23AM
Next up: Watch Trump go nuts at his campaign rally in Minnesota tonight.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 10, 2019 08:10AM
I hope there aren’t too many more chapters. But I have my tickets and am excited about tonight’s rally. Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend as we have been invited to a dinner with some of our neighbors.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 10, 2019 08:56AM
Speedy
I hope there aren’t too many more chapters. But I have my tickets and am excited about tonight’s rally. Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend as we have been invited to a dinner with some of our neighbors.

You are dumping The King for dinner with neighbors? Now isn’t that special?smiley-gen013
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 112
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018