advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Progamming note (13 dots) PBS Broadcasts Hearings Live Wednesday Nov 13 at 10am
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 08, 2019 06:04PM
Lots of dots for this one!

At the very least PBS begins to broadcast the Congressional Impeachment Inquiry hearings live. 10am on Wednesday November 13th. The beginning of a series of hearing from the witnesses.

They will also be on the internet and the radio. This is living history folks, not to be missed. Watch as Chapter 17 blasts off!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Progamming note (13 dots) PBS Broadcasts Hearings Live Wednesday Nov 13 at 10am
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 08, 2019 06:38PM
For those of you who missed out on the live Watergate Hearings...
Re: Progamming note (13 dots) PBS Broadcasts Hearings Live Wednesday Nov 13 at 10am
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 08, 2019 06:44PM
Weren't the Clinton hearings broadcast?
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 08, 2019 07:32PM
RgrF
Weren't the Clinton hearings broadcast?

The nature and gravity of the articles against Clinton were small-time compared to Nixon's, and now tRump's.

Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" vs. tRump's "I would like you to do us a favor though.” abuse of U.S. foreign policy for his own gain.

“Our nation is indeed at a crossroads. Will we pursue the search for truth, or will we dodge, weave and evade the truth? I am of course referring to the investigation into serious allegations of illegal conduct by the president of the United States — that the president has engaged in a persistent pattern and practice of obstruction of justice. The allegations are grave, the investigation is legitimate, and ascertaining the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the unqualified, unevasive truth is absolutely critical.”
quote from...
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Feb. 12, 1998, floor statement

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2019 07:33PM by DeusxMac.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 10, 2019 05:20PM
The Iran/Contra hearings were televised - I remember recording on my VCR and watching after work at night. Cutting edge technology at work!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 269
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018