advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Local Repub party in my town pimping for trump
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 19, 2019 06:18PM
With the looming 2020 election – for which Texas is NOT prepared, our work ahead is a heavy responsibility. We KNOW that we are literally fighting for the heart and soul of Texas. If we lose Texas for Trump in 2020, we’ll lose the nation. The Texas and United States of America that we know and love – exceptional places that offer freedom and opportunity for all – will cease to exist. We cannot let down future generations!

My ex friends......the email goes on and on. Don’t see TX turning blue but maybe purple. Would love a blue TX in 2020.smiley-gen013
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Local Repub party in my town pimping for trump
Posted by: Rolando
Date: November 19, 2019 06:53PM
If either Beto or Castro can flip Texas, they will be VP. I don't think that's gonna happen though. But it would make the Trumpski's spend money in Texas.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 19, 2019 07:28PM
In 10 years Texas might be blue.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 19, 2019 07:31PM
Speedy

I’m not so sure. Mexicans can vote plenty conservative. smiling smiley
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 19, 2019 08:06PM
Parts of Texas might be blue. There are still lots of rural areas run by Republicans.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 19, 2019 08:09PM
Beto was close only because he was running against the unpopular Sen. Cruz and because Pres. Trump motivated a lot of Democrats to go to the polls. It was an aberration.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 20, 2019 01:40PM
deckeda
Speedy

You underestimate the power of this armed & fully operational Voter Suppression system!
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 20, 2019 02:00PM
Lux Interior
deckeda
Speedy

You underestimate the power of this armed & fully operational Voter Suppression system!

The more you tighten your grip,Trump, the more Mexicans will slip through your fingers enhanced border wall.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 112
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018