AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Here comes the bus: "Trump calls Sondland allegations 'total nonsense'"
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 22, 2019 08:06AM
Trump+Fox=absolute truth

Trump calls Sondland allegations 'total nonsense'
[thehill.com]

President Trump on Friday dismissed U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland’s testimony that there was a quid pro quo in his efforts to press Ukraine for investigations, calling it “total nonsense.”

“That’s total nonsense,” Trump said in an interview of Fox & Friends, defending his efforts to press Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's son. “Why should we give money to a country that is known corrupt?”

“I hardly know him,” Trump said of Sondland, a hotelier and GOP donor. “I have spoken to him a few times.”

Trump also denied State Department official David Holmes’ account of a conversation he overheard between Sondland and the president on July 26, the day after Trump asked Ukraine’s president on a phone call to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and is son’s dealings in Ukraine.

“I guarantee you that never took place,” Trump said.

Trump asked about the “investigation” on the call, according to Holmes, who said Trump spoke so loudly on the phone that Trump had to hold it away from his ear.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Here comes the bus: "Trump calls Sondland allegations 'total nonsense'"
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 22, 2019 10:15AM
I wonder does Cheeto know who Melania Trump is or hardly knows her? Spoken a few times. He gets his picture taken with lots of people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2019 10:15AM by samintx.
Posted by: maco
Date: November 22, 2019 11:06AM
Trump:

"I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away, and true facts are not allowed out for the public...."

[twitter.com]
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 22, 2019 11:25AM
samintx
I wonder does Cheeto know who Melania Trump is or hardly knows her? Spoken a few times. He gets his picture taken with lots of people.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 22, 2019 01:37PM
smiley-score010
GGD
samintx

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018