advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
vision63 being racist...
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 27, 2019 03:33PM
In my experience, white people make better pizza than other races. Of course I've only tried a tiny fraction of the possibilities (I'm just one man) but unless I'm shown otherwise, this is what I've concluded.

I've choked down a lot of marginal pizza pie. And for the record, any pizza is better than no pizza.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: vision63 being racist...
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 27, 2019 03:36PM
Koreans make some of the best pizza in NY.

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 27, 2019 03:49PM
All the best Chinese restaurants use Mexican cooks.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Date: November 27, 2019 03:54PM
Sarcany

I'm all Korean'd out for now. I got to give them a break. They'll never make you a "simple" pizza. When I'm in that culinary mental space, then I really enjoy that avenue.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 27, 2019 04:03PM
vision63
Sarcany

I'm all Korean'd out for now. I got to give them a break. They'll never make you a "simple" pizza. When I'm in that culinary mental space, then I really enjoy that avenue.

Need to distinguish between "Korean pizza" (which seemingly involves someone randomly throwing everything in the kitchen into a pie) and a Korean making a New York style pizza.

Date: November 27, 2019 04:22PM
Sarcany
vision63
Sarcany

Need to distinguish between "Korean pizza" (which seemingly involves someone randomly throwing everything in the kitchen into a pie) and a Korean making a New York style pizza.

Yeah, there's that. I'm in L.A. for the time being and I'd say that most of the independent pizza near me is via Korean and East Indian proprietors. Nothing is wrong with that since they seem to satisfy a lot of people. I'll eat it. Sometimes, I want my burnt edges.
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: November 27, 2019 05:02PM
vision63
In my experience, white people make better pizza than other races. Of course I've only tried a tiny fraction of the possibilities (I'm just one man) but unless I'm shown otherwise, this is what I've concluded.

I've choked down a lot of marginal pizza pie. And for the record, any pizza is better than no pizza.

LOL..

there's some whiteys making some seriously @#$%& pizza out there..just step into the rural zones...rural zones in canada? omfg.

there's also some french people making a mess of things too..
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 27, 2019 07:39PM
My dad lived in the Los Angeles area for much of his life after being born and raised in the midwest. He always lamented not being able to find good pizza in California. Of course that was before the trendy California Pizza Kitchen-type places came to be, but I doubt he would have gone for that either.

Posted by: PizzaGod
Date: November 28, 2019 08:11PM
vision63
In my experience, white people make better pizza than other races

Seriously?

Nothing about other races being better dancers or anything like that?

You know, you don't have to share all of your experiences.
Date: November 28, 2019 10:13PM
PizzaGod
vision63
In my experience, white people make better pizza than other races

Seriously?

Nothing about other races being better dancers or anything like that?

You know, you don't have to share all of your experiences.

A person being fully open and honest is what you want.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 29, 2019 12:18AM

Whatever gave you that horrendous terrified smiley idea?
Date: November 29, 2019 01:59AM
RgrF

Whatever gave you that horrendous terrified smiley idea?

That's what you love about me RgrF. Keepin' it real yo.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 29, 2019 02:10PM
vision63
In my experience, white people make better pizza than other races.

Fair enough, but I'll suggest that what you're observing isn't inherent to their biology, but their culinary literacy. Anyone sufficiently fluent in whiteness as it relates to pizza can make a great pie - it just perhaps comes a little easier to white folk, since they're already marinating in it.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: November 29, 2019 02:23PM
rjmacs
vision63

Fair enough, but I'll suggest that what you're observing isn't inherent to their biology, but their culinary literacy. Anyone sufficiently fluent in whiteness as it relates to pizza can make a great pie - it just perhaps comes a little easier to white folk, since they're already marinating in it.

I have other theories in addition to that. For example:

1. I can accurately define on a map the hipster zones in various cities and metro areas using the price of street tacos as a the key metric. It's also a great way to spot emerging gentrification battle frontiers ("whoa, the tacos increased 25 cents?"

2. I can also gauge the gentrification potential and level of penetration of an emerging community based solely on the quality and style of it's murals/tags.

3. I can accurately define what neighborhoods will never gentrify based on fences.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 29, 2019 03:31PM
vision63
rjmacs
vision63

1. I can accurately define on a map the hipster zones in various cities and metro areas using the price of street tacos as a the key metric. It's also a great way to spot emerging gentrification battle frontiers ("whoa, the tacos increased 25 cents?"

2. I can also gauge the gentrification potential and level of penetration of an emerging community based solely on the quality and style of it's murals/tags.

3. I can accurately define what neighborhoods will never gentrify based on fences.

hail smiley

Great inductive skills, vision63. You continue to impress....

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: November 29, 2019 03:54PM
rjmacs
vision63
rjmacs
vision63

hail smiley

Great inductive skills, vision63. You continue to impress....

When I add a degree of stupidity to my efforts, it becomes more satisfying.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 29, 2019 09:43PM
smiley-laughing001

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 286
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018