Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump schedule
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 29, 2019 11:50AM
Trump's schedule

1) Fly to Afghanistan military base
2) Pose like he's serving food to soldiers.
3)Make vacuous remarks praising himself:
“We flew 8331 miles to be here tonight for one simple reason, to tell you in person that this Thanksgiving is a special Thanksgiving,” Trump said. “We’re doing so well. Our country is the strongest economically it’s ever been. We’ve never done so well. We have the greatest economy anywhere in the world. So it is nice to know that you are fighting for something that is doing well as opposed to something that was not doing well just a number of years ago.”
Trump then went on to praise how the stock market “reached the highest level ever in the history of the exchanges, all three. If you look, all three. It’s incredible. It’s incredible what’s happening. Just broke a record. I think it’s close to 130 days. So we’re less than three years and 130 times we’ve broken the all-time record. And to me that doesn’t mean an all-time record, it means something different. It means jobs. It means 401(k)s. People come up to me with their 401(k)s and they say, ‘You’ve made me look like a genius. Thank you very much.’ They are up 78 percent. They feel good.”
(soldiers get their lives endangered, low pay and no 401k)

4) Arrange surrender to Taliban

5) Fly home in plane more luxurious than Jeffrey Epstein's

6) Friday morning: attend to world's problems by going out and playing golf at Trump golf course.

edit: Jeffrey Epstein.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2019 07:40PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump schedule
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 29, 2019 11:53AM
ps-The Thanksgiving trip, which lasted around three-and-a-half hours, marked the first time Trump had been to Afghanistan
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 29, 2019 02:07PM
Steve G.
which lasted around three-and-a-half hours

Enough time for the Mushrooms to grow?
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 29, 2019 02:35PM
Did you mention he brought “ feel sorry for me” by saying something,Ike the first time he couldn’t celebrate at home because he came to Afghanistan.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 29, 2019 02:43PM
It was damage control after his disruptive intrusion into military procedures and the resultant kerfuffle. Not unlike heading heading south for football after getting booed at Washington baseball.

For him life is one big rally held in a bubble.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 29, 2019 07:17PM
You forgot 3.5) Complain about the fact that he didn't get a chance to eat any turkey.

No, I'm not kidding: [www.vice.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018