advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Let me tell y'all how all this Iran BS Trump has started is going to play out in a general sense.... ;-)
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: January 07, 2020 09:13PM
Obviously (or maybe it's only to me) Trump is doing this to distract from is domestic/impeachment issues.

Russia wants Trump to stay in power.

Iran is Russia's friend.

If Trump has his way (and this is what I'm referring to as how it'll "play out"), he does not want @#$%& to hit the proverbial fan, but rather fester at a level such that it stays in the national spotlight and garners him sympathy/support (as opposed to impeachment).

Iran will accommodate the Russians desires in this matter.

The only wild card in all this are the various radical/fundamentalist/terroristic elements throughout the Middle East, and how they will react to the tit-for-tat game the U.S. is playing. There's no 100% control over these guys.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Let me tell y'all how all this Iran BS Trump has started is going to play out in a general sense.... ;-)
Posted by: RgrF
Date: January 07, 2020 10:40PM
Carnos Jax
Obviously (or maybe it's only to me) Trump is doing this to distract from is domestic/impeachment issues.

Russia wants Trump to stay in power.

Iran is Russia's friend.

If Trump has his way (and this is what I'm referring to as how it'll "play out"), he does not want @#$%& to hit the proverbial fan, but rather fester at a level such that it stays in the national spotlight and garners him sympathy/support (as opposed to impeachment).

The only wild card in all this are the various radical/fundamentalist/terroristic elements throughout the Middle East, and how they will react to the tit-for-tat game the U.S. is playing. There's no 100% control over these guys.

Don't count Bebe out. He needs cover to get around his multiple long-standing corruption problems so expect Israel to be in the mix.
Re: Let me tell y'all how all this Iran BS Trump has started is going to play out in a general sense.... ;-)
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: January 07, 2020 11:34PM
Carnos Jax
Iran is Russia's friend...

What if instead of it "festering," the Russians want us in a war with an ever-growing/changing front that embeds our troops in a futile invasion of Asia, sinks the American economy and destroys NATO ...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2020 11:35PM by Sarcany.
Date: January 07, 2020 11:44PM
Ultimately, something like that is their end game. It is not a secret that the Russians want to diminish British and American dominance. To that end they managed to manipulate England into Brexit and America to elect Trump.

But if a war means tanking the American economy before the next election, and as a result Trump losing that election....then no, the Russians don't want that to happen, and won't let a war happen (unless the damage to the American economy is permanent/long term).
Anonymous User
Date: January 08, 2020 05:03AM
Compared to this intellectual discussion Infowars is decidedly amateurish.
Date: January 08, 2020 05:29AM
What is it with you AppleSwitcher guys trolling this forum, things too slow over there? Also, you know having more than one account over here is against the TOS (even if the other account has been banned)?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2020 05:39AM by Carnos Jax.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 08, 2020 06:14AM
War is good for the economy.
Anonymous User
Date: January 08, 2020 06:26AM
Carnos Jax
What is it with you AppleSwitcher guys trolling this forum, things too slow over there? Also, you know having more than one account over here is against the TOS (even if the other account has been banned)?

I am getting to understand that anybody with divergent opinion here is immediately labelled Otto, but please explain this new direction of sidelining a poster that does not participate in this group paranoia, with a "AppleSwitcher guys" moniker.
Could you explain Mr.Jax, what is this AppleSwitcher of yours?
Date: January 08, 2020 06:48AM
Lux Interior
War is good for the economy.

That's a myth that's been repeatedly debunked.

Plenty of stuff on that subject here:
[www.globalresearch.ca]

Date: January 08, 2020 07:15AM
JoeKabila
[I am getting to understand that anybody with divergent opinion here is immediately labelled Otto...

Nope, just you otto (or is it max?)

JoeKabila
but please explain this new direction of sidelining a poster...

In order to be sidelined, one would of had to participate in this thread first, instead of throwing insults.
Posted by: samintx
Date: January 08, 2020 07:40AM
45 is going to say See..Iran is afraid of us. Only shot duds. I’m afraid he will think yesterday over and feel emboldened.
Posted by: hal
Date: January 08, 2020 12:02PM
Looks like 'Anonymous User' has been shitcanned
Date: January 08, 2020 01:54PM
Carnos Jax
JoeKabila
[I am getting to understand that anybody with divergent opinion here is immediately labelled Otto...

Nope, just you otto (or is it max?)

I think that max's repartee is qualitatively different from Otto's. Pretty sure that "Joe" is not "max."

Anonymous User may have been max.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2020 01:55PM by Sarcany.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: January 09, 2020 07:05AM
Russians remain tied up in Syria, with no ability to help Iran in any meaningful way.

Nor do they much care...Iran is a rival, not an ally, in the long-term "Great Game."
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: January 09, 2020 07:35AM
Bill in NC
Russians remain tied up in Syria, with no ability to help Iran in any meaningful way.

Nor do they much care...Iran is a rival, not an ally, in the long-term "Great Game."

smiley-signs006
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 128
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018