advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Today's Walmart Shooting: 2 cops injured /shooter dead
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 10, 2020 01:04PM
Proving once again that America needs more guns (especially in Walmart)

[www.foxnews.com]
Walmart security called police after a man inside the store began threatening people. Once police arrived, the two officers confronted the suspect. He pulled out a gun and shot them both. St. Francis County Sheriff Bobby May told Fox 13 that the officers then returned fire and shot and killed the suspect, who was pronounced dead at the scene. One of the officers, who was shot four times, was rushed to a hospital in Memphis.

The sheriff identified the suspect as Bobby Joe Gibbs, according to Fox 13.

“That’s not like the Bobby I know. We were raised together, played in the same yard together, slept in the same bed beside each other,” Allen McGowan, the suspect’s first-cousin and an assistant manager at a separate Walmart in Helena, Tenn., told Fox 13. “I’m praying for the families of those victims. I hope the officers he fired on are safe and home with their families soon. Just keep praying.”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Today's Walmart Shooting: 2 cops injured /shooter dead
Date: February 10, 2020 01:06PM
“The prayers and thoughts of the ASP are with the two Forrest City Police Officers that were injured this morning in a shooting at the Walmart store, located in Forrest City,” Arkansas State Police wrote on Facebook.

and, of course...thoughts and prayers, just like those extended to the next mass shooting victims
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: February 10, 2020 01:12PM
In Tennessee...

"There is no permit, background check or firearms registration required when buying a handgun from a private individual. "

"Concealed carry is legal with a license/permit. The minimum age is 21 years old. As of January 1, 2020, Senate Bill 705, created two levels of HCP’s. Applicants will be able to obtain a concealed handgun carry permit (CHCP) by just taking a 90-minute online course, or equivalent, which will allow them to carry a concealed firearm."
Posted by: samintx
Date: February 10, 2020 01:37PM
So sad. I am afraid the shootings are going to become like our "normal" settings as they are with Cheeto. "Oh, I don't think anything about shootings because they happen all the time" or "he is just being Trump". Bull dingy.banghead smileyconfused smileyangry villagers smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2020 03:01PM by samintx.
Date: February 10, 2020 01:38PM
I think this has less to do with Trump than the America which has produced Trump.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: February 10, 2020 02:21PM
Steve G.
I think this has less to do with Trump than the America which has produced Trump.

Posted by: Grateful11
Date: February 11, 2020 08:53AM
Steve G.

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 143
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018