advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Clown Doctor Trump: Coronavirus will "miraculously" be gone by April when the weather gets warmer
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 10, 2020 08:14PM
That's why you don't need Medicare or ACA- he's cured "the virus". Honestly, this guy is really dangerous to America.

Trump says Coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer
[www.usatoday.com]
The president continued to suggest the Coronavirus outbreak, which has claimed 1,000 lives as of Monday, will be gone by April. He told the crowd that "in theory" once the weather warms up Coronavirus, which he referred to as "the virus," will "miraculously" go away. Trump did not offer any scientific explanation to back up his claim.

"I think it's all gonna work out fine," he said. "Rough stuff, rough stuff."

Trump echoed that claim during a speech to governors at the White House earlier on Monday, telling the group that China had given him the confidence that the outbreak would subside in April due to "the heat."

“The heat generally speaking kills this kind of virus,” he said.

a dangerous moron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2020 08:16PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Clown Doctor Trump: Coronavirus will "miraculously" be gone by April when the weather gets warmer
Posted by: PeterB
Date: February 10, 2020 09:11PM
Yes, I heard that, and I thought to myself: it's a sad state of affairs when the CDC will have to correct the President. (That is to say, IF the CDC has the cojones to do so; we've all seen what happens when any branch of the government publicly contradicts El Cheeto.)

At what point do we say that this guy is actually endangering public health and safety?

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2020 09:11PM by PeterB.
Re: Clown Doctor Trump: Coronavirus will "miraculously" be gone by April when the weather gets warmer
Posted by: RgrF
Date: February 10, 2020 09:52PM
That point passed some time ago, the outrageous is now the norm.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: February 10, 2020 10:34PM
I assume that he was told that according to some models, the outbreak may *peak* by April and this is his interpretation of that.

Posted by: Kraniac
Date: February 11, 2020 08:38AM
"i know more about viruses than even most doctors,,, you wanna know about viruses..who would you ask? it's a good question, right?..you ask a virus..i AM a virus, am i right? course i am, ima stable virus genius pissbag!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2020 03:38PM by Kraniac.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: February 11, 2020 11:19AM
Duh! That's why they call areas with no virus activity "hot zones." Geez, don't you all know anything?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: GGD
Date: February 11, 2020 11:27AM
They've got a Sharpie and a calendar on standby for the eventual month renaming.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: February 13, 2020 07:50AM
Yes, respiratory viruses tend to occur in the winter, because they do well in low temperatures.

That's why the flu, paraflu, and all the viruses that cause the common cold are no longer with us. Oh, wait a minute...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 291
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018