advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The President is at Trump International Hotel for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller
Posted by: GGD
Date: February 17, 2020 01:28AM
Does anyone know where they're registered and if a Child Cage is on their list?

President Donald Trump attended the wedding of senior adviser Stephen Miller on Sunday evening, according to the White House.

The wedding took place in one of the president’s hotels, just blocks away from the White House: “The President is at Trump International Hotel for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller,” read a statement sent to reporters. Though the White House didn’t identify the bride, Miller was engaged to Katie Waldman, press secretary for Vice President Mike Pence.

Waldman previously worked for Republican lawmakers, including Sen. Martha McSally of Arizona. Waldman was also the spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security, where she defended the administration's family separations policy and made some controversial comments about immigrants.

[www.politico.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The President is at Trump International Hotel for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller
Posted by: mstudio
Date: February 17, 2020 06:33AM
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.
Re: The President is at Trump International Hotel for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: February 17, 2020 09:04AM
Can the Millers deal with daylight?
Posted by: samintx
Date: February 17, 2020 09:07AM
I forgot to RSVP. Can I still attendsmiley-gen013 ?
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: February 17, 2020 12:02PM
samintx
I forgot to RSVP. Can I still attendsmiley-gen013 ?

Sure! I mean, how often can you attend an event where a Schutzstaffel uniform isn't out of place?

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 17, 2020 01:06PM
good comment exchange:
Posted by: Speedy
Date: February 17, 2020 02:24PM
Maybe she will disclose the location of his largest swastika tattoo. My guess is that it’s on the left side of his chest over where his heart would be if he had one.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2020 02:25PM by Speedy.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: February 18, 2020 03:48AM
She doesn't look white enough for him. More mulatto than pure-bred. Maybe she's his... remember, those plantation owners had a thing for their slaves when they felt frisky.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: February 20, 2020 01:22PM
Sam3
She doesn't look white enough for him. More mulatto than pure-bred. Maybe she's his... remember, those plantation owners had a thing for their slaves when they felt frisky.

Sounds like you'd be great at making small talk at the reception.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Janit
Date: February 20, 2020 03:42PM
mstudio
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.

I fear for their children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018