advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Will 45 cheat on his virus test?
Posted by: GGD
Date: March 14, 2020 05:00PM
He cheats at everything, I'm expecting him to say that it was the most negative result that they have ever seen.

But if it's positive, I'm expecting "something, something, something, HIPAA rules, something, something, audit, something, something, Hunter Biden, ...."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Will 45 cheat on his virus test?
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: March 14, 2020 05:01PM
He will claim the doctors want his blood to use as an antidote.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 14, 2020 05:13PM
One thing is for certain, whenever he opens his mouth, out comes lies. Like a virus. And those lies can kill.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: March 14, 2020 05:35PM
When he says he's going to be working out of the White House for some lame reason, he's got it.
Date: March 14, 2020 05:37PM
From a comment in the WaPo:

Trump lies - US citizens will die = fact

Why ? because of this moron and his enablers.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.
” February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies.But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right?

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: "I don't take responsibility at all."

Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 14, 2020 05:42PM

Real Leaders don't get viruses
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 14, 2020 06:05PM
Meanwhile here's a thread by a computational biologist who estimates there are 10000 to 40000 cases in the US right now from those couple of dozen we had in Jan and early Feb.

[twitter.com]
Date: March 14, 2020 06:24PM
Lemon Drop
Meanwhile here's a thread by a computational biologist who estimates there are 10000 to 40000 cases in the US right now from those couple of dozen we had in Jan and early Feb.

[twitter.com]

Pres. Trump knows more than the scientists. He’s got this contained, he said so.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 14, 2020 07:03PM
Speedy
Lemon Drop

[twitter.com]

Pres. Trump knows more than the scientists. He’s got this contained, he said so.

Yeah. Who are ya gonna believe? Trump or the elite coastal liberal intellectual deep state?
Date: March 14, 2020 07:18PM
Univ of WA virology lab testing 2500 per day now still getting 8% positive rate.
Posted by: space-time
Date: March 14, 2020 07:56PM
Lemon Drop
Univ of WA virology lab testing 2500 per day now still getting 8% positive rate.

do you have a link for this info?
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 14, 2020 08:16PM
Coronavirus Testing Goes Mobile in Seattle
www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-testing-drive-through-seattle.html (open in a private window worked for me)

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Date: March 14, 2020 08:38PM
space-time
Lemon Drop

do you have a link for this info?

[twitter.com]
Posted by: August West
Date: March 14, 2020 11:28PM
These people are pre-screened for symptoms, which provides some context for the 8 percent rate.

Picasso in his studio after the liberation of Paris, taken by my friend and mentor.

Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 15, 2020 01:13PM
You forgot:
"Good morning. I'm pleased to inform you: The American people should be extremely grateful and happy no Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime. We suffered no casualties, all of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases."
Posted by: Ammo
Date: March 15, 2020 02:35PM
I don’t understand the March 6 statements. What was Trump referring to when he said “…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? ”

It seems like a non sequitur

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass

Until you make your unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. - Carl Jung

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 02:37PM by Ammo.
Date: March 15, 2020 02:50PM
August West
These people are pre-screened for symptoms, which provides some context for the 8 percent rate.

8% remains the rate of positives for everybody who has been tested in WA since the outbreak began.

There are no state-imposed restrictions on who can be tested. This number does include asymptomatic people who think they may have been in contact with an infected person, including health workers and first responders.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: March 15, 2020 08:57PM
Ammo
I don’t understand the March 6 statements. What was Trump referring to when he said “…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? ”

“... people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority."
Posted by: Janit
Date: March 16, 2020 06:57AM
DeusxMac
Ammo

“... people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority."

Trump's statements are simply a chain of free associations. The one connecting factor is that they are all about him.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: March 16, 2020 08:53AM
Janit
DeusxMac
Ammo

Trump's statements are simply a chain of free associations. The one connecting factor is that they are all about him.

In this instance he’s declaring “They” were wrong about the “letter”; “they” were wrong about the “transcript”.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 253
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018