advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Yet more proof that Trump has NPD ...
Posted by: PeterB
Date: March 20, 2020 10:50PM
... or going a step further, sociopathy. [www.vanityfair.com]

(apologies if this has already been posted)

There's a fine line between being a horse's @ss, a malignant tumor, and a full blown sociopath. When it gets to the point where you're attacking a reporter for asking a legitimate question and demonstrate your bald-faced lack of empathy, I think you've just veered into... The Sociopathy Zone.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Yet more proof that Trump has NPD ...
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 20, 2020 11:35PM
They showed this exchange on the NBC evening news. Pretty stunning. What made it even better was when Pence took the mike, the same reporter (Peter Alexander) asked the same question of him, and Pence gave an entirely even-handed, reasonable answer while Trump stood by and fumed and pouted.

Trump isn’t anywhere close to presidential, and never has been. Even calling him an adult is a stretch.
Posted by: rgG
Date: March 20, 2020 11:41PM
I saw that on the news tonight.
I was appalled. Can’t say I was truly surprised, as it just confirmed what I already knew.
I felt so sorry for the reporter and it made my blood boil that that moron is in the position he is in.
I told my husband to look at Dr. Fauchi in the background. He had his head down and looked like he really wanted to be anywhere else. I am sure if he didn’t feel the need to help the country he would be out of there in a heartbeat.
I swear this must be what it has been like for other countries when they had a crazy person as head of state. I really really hope he is gone in January, but who knows. So depressing and infuriating.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: mattkime
Date: March 21, 2020 12:17AM
>I felt so sorry for the reporter and it made my blood boil that that moron is in the position he is in.

Eh, I think its a badge of honor.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 21, 2020 12:27AM
rgG
I told my husband to look at Dr. Fauchi in the background. He had his head down and looked like he really wanted to be anywhere else.

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: March 21, 2020 12:29AM
mattkime
>I felt so sorry for the reporter and it made my blood boil that that moron is in the position he is in.

Eh, I think its a badge of honor.

It is. one of my Trumpanista social media acquaintances has already posted it as evidence of his bigly dominance over the press.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 21, 2020 12:44AM
It's all part of the battle plan, create visuals and racial comments that resonate with the 'All News Is Fake News" crowd. He used TV to get to office and will use it to retain office and networks are helpless to stop it - they can't not cover the President.
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 21, 2020 08:41AM
Lux Interior
rgG
I told my husband to look at Dr. Fauchi in the background. He had his head down and looked like he really wanted to be anywhere else.

That gif is a classic. Knowing who Fauci is, it’s a perfect distillation of what it must be like to work with a clown like Trump.
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: March 21, 2020 01:43PM
Local news station just posted a survey that 49% of respondents approve of how Cheeto handled the pandemic. That must be his brainwashed followers.

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Posted by: GGD
Date: March 21, 2020 01:46PM
pdq
Lux Interior
rgG

That gif is a classic. Knowing who Fauci is, it’s a perfect distillation of what it must be like to work with a clown like Trump.

It was so bad that he had to violate the "Don't touch your face" rule.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: March 23, 2020 04:44AM
Approval rating is now 53%, 30% of Democrats approve of his handling of this pandemic.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018