advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
You can't handle the truth!
Posted by: btfc
Date: March 24, 2020 01:16PM
“ ‘Where Is Dr. Fauci?’ Key Expert Missing From Coronavirus Briefing For Second Day”

[news.yahoo.com]

“ Has Donald Trump had enough of Anthony Fauci?”

[news.google.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: You can't handle the truth!
Posted by: bfd
Date: March 24, 2020 02:49PM
He has said in the recent past that he really has an actual day job, and all these appearances aren't it… the best conjecture is that he's part of a revolving cast of characters that Dumbf needs behind him. Or he simply said, "I really have to be in the office for a few days to take care of business."

He's at a place in his career where he can call it as he sees it, Dumbf be damned…
Posted by: vision63
Date: March 24, 2020 04:14PM
bfd
He has said in the recent past that he really has an actual day job, and all these appearances aren't it… the best conjecture is that he's part of a revolving cast of characters that Dumbf needs behind him. Or he simply said, "I really have to be in the office for a few days to take care of business."

He's at a place in his career where he can call it as he sees it, Dumbf be damned…

His day job is defaulting on loans, suing banks that demand it paid back and hunting for Russian banks to "give" him more money to default on.
Posted by: Janit
Date: March 24, 2020 05:03PM
vision63
bfd

His day job is defaulting on loans, suing banks that demand it paid back and hunting for Russian banks to "give" him more money to default on.

bfd is talking about Fauci, not Trump. Fauci has an actual day job.
Posted by: vision63
Date: March 24, 2020 10:15PM
Janit
vision63
bfd

bfd is talking about Fauci, not Trump. Fauci has an actual day job.

Oh. That's how much I don't like Trump.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 143
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018