advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
I always thought Trump was capable of being as bad as Hitler; I just saw didn't know how. Now we know.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: March 24, 2020 02:24PM
[m.huffpost.com]

Trump's insane policies could kill millions of people.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: I always thought Trump was capable of being as bad as Hitler; I just saw didn't know how. Now we know.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 24, 2020 02:46PM
more like Stalin or Mao
Re: I always thought Trump was capable of being as bad as Hitler; I just saw didn't know how. Now we know.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 24, 2020 02:51PM
China seems to have passed its infection apex. Italy, too. We are about 14 days behind Italy so I expect the worst is yet to come.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: samintx
Date: March 24, 2020 03:03PM
Dennis S
[m.huffpost.com]

Trump's insane policies could kill millions of people.

What are you worrying about. The common flu kills more and we dont shut down. Car accidenfs kill more and we don’t do away with cars.Old Fogette
Posted by: btfc
Date: March 24, 2020 03:10PM
And guns....
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 24, 2020 03:43PM
I have the horrible feeling that the only reason he is doing this is to give his cronies time to insert themselves into ownership and the production/distribution chain to make money off distributing tests/PPE/vaccinations.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: March 24, 2020 03:45PM
Filliam H. Muffman
I have the horrible feeling that the only reason he is doing this is to give his cronies time to insert themselves into ownership and the production/distribution chain to make money off distributing tests/PPE/vaccinations.

That was evident when he refused the WHO masks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 322
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018