advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Will trump continue his pressers after......
Posted by: samintx
Date: April 08, 2020 05:15PM
Since he likes them so much do you think he will try to continue till the election? I don't think the networks will carry but FOX will so it would be worth it to him...and he wont stop. banghead smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Will trump continue his pressers after......
Posted by: Mr Downtown
Date: April 08, 2020 06:08PM
Are you kidding? He'll conduct Lunatic Grandpa's Self-Congratulation Hour every day until he can hold rallies again.

But he's a talented enough communicator that—once he can—he'll shift back to an environment where he shares the spotlight with no one, and doesn't have nasty reporters who don't sufficiently praise him. He's become addicted to the cheering arenas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 07:47PM by Mr Downtown.
Posted by: pdq
Date: April 08, 2020 07:45PM
The contrast between the Trump pressers and Cuomo's updates (or our guv's - Walz of MN) is, I think, striking to anyone (except possibly Deplorables).

The latter talks about the pandemic, and how things are going, and what we're all doing right, while offering support and without placing blame...and the former is Me-me-me, what a fantastic job I did, except for any bad things, which is always somebody else's fault.

barf smiley
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: April 08, 2020 08:04PM
He will appear at press events until he gets to start holding large campaign rallies again.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: April 08, 2020 08:58PM
Free advertising.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 09, 2020 03:57PM
Filliam H. Muffman
He will appear at press events until he gets to start holding large campaign rallies again.
Yep. He has fooled the media into covering his election rallies. Time will tell if they figure it out or, as I am beginning to suspect, they love the ratings more than the constitution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 114
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018