advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Coronavirus NYC: 100 bodies found in unrefrigerated trailers outside Brooklyn funeral home
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 29, 2020 10:11PM
'Andrew T. Cleckley' should do plenty of time for this. Greed overwhelms all human decency. Yes, things are so bad in NYC there are HUNDREDS of extra bodies to be abused.

Watch the TV report:
[abc7ny.com]
FLATLANDS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- City officials say they discovered bodies in two unrefrigerated trucks outside a Brooklyn funeral home following reports of a foul odor.

A police source told ABC News that two unrefrigerated trailers outside Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Services on Utica Avenue each contained 50 bodies.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Coronavirus NYC: 100 bodies found in unrefrigerated trailers outside Brooklyn funeral home
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 29, 2020 11:33PM
Dear God, can you imagine if one of your family members was in that mess? I think I'd go crazy.
I didn't mean to echo one of the quotes in the story. It's sincerely how I felt when I typed it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2020 11:34PM by $tevie.
Re: Coronavirus NYC: 100 bodies found in unrefrigerated trailers outside Brooklyn funeral home
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 29, 2020 11:42PM
No big deal, they’re dead. Unless, of course, you live nearby.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: testcase
Date: April 30, 2020 09:16AM
Cue the Zombie Apocalypse..........
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: April 30, 2020 12:36PM
testcase
Cue the Zombie Apocalypse..........

Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 01, 2020 03:58AM
were they refrigerated trailers, it would probably be fine. seriously.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: SteveO
Date: May 01, 2020 09:56AM
Agreed, that would be fine if they were refrigerated trailers, and this is common practice in Covid times. The post headline reads "unrefrigerated." That is a problem.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 01, 2020 09:58AM
Pretty sure FEMA has a whole fleet of reefer trailers for ugly natural disasters.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 01, 2020 10:54AM
Pretty sure FEMA has a whole fleet of reefer trailers for ugly natural disasters.

FEMA has them, the NY Borough doesn't and likely won't given the complete lack of support states are getting from the Feds. Gov of Maryland has PPE under lock and key, not to protect the stuff from thieves but from FEMA.

It's what happens when you put people in charge of government who's only interest in government is having access to it's treasury .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018