advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Comedy Tonight: 'Trump says coronavirus comeback underway: People are ‘starting to feel good’ "
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 04, 2020 08:08PM
The Post interviewer had to shovel their way out of the office. More gigantic lies from their Orange God..

Trump says coronavirus comeback underway: People are ‘starting to feel good’
From Rupert Murdoch's NY Post=> [nypost.com]

WASHINGTON — President Trump invited The Post into the Oval Office on Monday for an hour-long interview during which he declared “there’s a great optimism” in America and predicted a strong economic rebound from the coronavirus crisis during the fourth quarter of 2020.

Trump said he believes a national comeback from the coronavirus pandemic is underway and that Americans are beginning to “feel good.”

“I think they’re starting to feel good now. The country’s opening again. We saved millions of lives, I think,” said Trump, sitting behind the Resolute desk with a long list of accomplishments by his administration printed out in front of him.

The president predicted that the steep economic downturn will end soon as states allow businesses to reopen after COVID-19 infected nearly 1.2 million Americans, killed almost 70,000 and left 30 million unemployed — about 18 percent of all US workers.

“You have to be careful, but you have to get back to work,” Trump said. “People want the country open… I guess we have 38 states that are either opening or are very close.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 08:08PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Comedy Tonight: 'Trump says coronavirus comeback underway: People are ‘starting to feel good’ "
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 05, 2020 08:20AM
Hmm...fourth quarter?

You mean the quarter that will complete after the election?

How convenient.

You would think being a super-stable genius business man that he could get it done sooner, if not already.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 264
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018