advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
As I said, Cheeto will get his own TV radio station
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 05, 2020 06:36PM
FOR THE RECORD, crazy words from Cheeto
-- CNN's Andrew Kaczynski tweeted Monday: "It's wild the president can rage tweet a conspiracy theory implying a cable news host is a murderer and it just gets brushed off as 'Monday amirite.'" (Twitter)

-- The host in question is Joe Scarborough, who called Trump's baseless tweet "extraordinarily cruel" and said "Mr. President, I ask that you get checked out. I ask that you take a rest." He continued: "Maybe let Mike Pence run things for the next week. You're not well..." (Mediaite)

-- Trump TV? "An investor group aligned" with with Donald Trump Jr. "and the Dallas-based Hicks family has acquired a major stake in One America News Network," Gabriel Sherman reports... (VF)

-- For now, One America News has puny ratings. It's a fly on the Fox elephant. Sunday's Fox News town hall with Trump averaged 3.8 million viewers. Solid #'s, but his early March town hall averaged 4.2 million..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 06:37PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: As I said, Cheeto will get his own TV radio station
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 05, 2020 11:32PM
It was a nice spring Sunday night. Not many were inside watching TV, just look at the crowds packing the beaches.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 06, 2020 07:13AM
I more well-financed Info-Wars.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: May 06, 2020 03:04PM
Trump keeps pushing OANN on his Twitter feed. But that's okay, he's been monetizing his position since Day One and America seems fine with it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 258
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018