advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trumpo: Fired vaccine chief Bright sounds like a 'disgruntled employee helping Democrats'
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 06, 2020 04:32PM
it's all a plot...

Trump says former vaccine chief 'seems disgruntled'
[thehill.com]

When asked by a reporter in the Oval Office about Rick Bright, the former head of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Trump said he'd only just learned about him earlier in the day.

"I never met Dr. Bright. I don’t know who he is. I didn’t hear good things about him. I did not hear good things about him at all," Trump said. "And to me he seems like a disgruntled employee that’s trying to help the Democrats win an election."
Amazing, ain't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 04:40PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trumpo: Fired vaccine chief Bright sounds like a 'disgruntled employee helping Democrats'
Posted by: Ted King
Date: May 06, 2020 05:32PM
Republicans were willing to have several investigations into Hillary Clinton's emails - which amounted to much about nothing - but it's a sure thing that they will have no interest in investigating (alleged) widespread cronyism and corruption at the heart of the Trump administration's efforts (non-efforts) to deal with one of the biggest challenges to our society since WWII.
Re: Trumpo: Fired vaccine chief Bright sounds like a 'disgruntled employee helping Democrats'
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 06, 2020 05:36PM
What is this, like the 24th "disgruntled" employee or ex-employee in 3 years?

What kind of loser is in charge there?

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 06, 2020 06:04PM
Ted King
but it's a sure thing that they will have no interest in investigating (alleged) widespread cronyism and corruption at the heart of the Trump administration's efforts (non-efforts) to deal with one of the biggest challenges to our society since WWII.

The senate has approved his behaviour. More investigations would just be a waste of time.

Just vote straight D in November.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: May 06, 2020 09:28PM
Lux Interior
Ted King
but it's a sure thing that they will have no interest in investigating (alleged) widespread cronyism and corruption at the heart of the Trump administration's efforts (non-efforts) to deal with one of the biggest challenges to our society since WWII.

The senate has approved his behaviour. More investigations would just be a waste of time.

Just vote straight D in November.

I don't think it would be a waste of time for House committees to investigate what the heck is happening in the Trump administration with respect to the coronavirus efforts. Unfortunately, Trump has decided to never allow anyone in his administration to testify before the House on anything of any importance. So, I guess even House investigations would be a "waste" in the sense that they probably won't be able to find out the facts of what Trump and Jared have been up to. But I still think it would be worthwhile for the House to try to get the testimony they need and then raise hell over Trump's intransigence. It wouldn't do much but it would be better than not even trying to investigate.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: May 07, 2020 11:23AM
I agree with Ted. Expose it all. That is an important role of Congress. This will all eventually come out; the corruption, cronyism, the indifference to life itself. Better to have history tell who was fighting for what was right no matter how intransigent the other side.

Ukraine was baby stuff compared to all of this.
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 07, 2020 01:24PM
Needs a 9-1-1 type bi-partisan commission.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 07, 2020 03:20PM
Wow, can we win the election first?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018