advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Author of "Everything [45] Touches Dies" gives his strategy of what Biden needs to do to win
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 06, 2020 11:38PM
He is one of the co-founders of The Lincoln Project which released a commercial that made the Tangerine TitoTM howl. "Mourning in America" forums.macresource.com/read.php?2,2482983

Podcast | The twist in a former GOP strategist’s plot to unseat Trump
crosscut.com/podcast/crosscut-talks/2/1/podcast-twist-former-gop-strategists-plot-unseat-trump

Download the file easily at Player.FM player.fm/series/crosscut-talks It starts about 10:30

He seems to accept that true Conservatives/Republicans are going to be licking their wounds for a few years. I guess it was recorded a few weeks ago, nothing about how to deal with the #MeToo issue. I guess it's too much to ask for recommendations for Dems down ballot.

In tha 360. MRF User Map

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 11:40PM by Filliam H. Muffman.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Author of "Everything [45] Touches Dies" gives his strategy of what Biden needs to do to win
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 07, 2020 01:07AM
Interesting. I'm checking it out.
Re: Author of "Everything [45] Touches Dies" gives his strategy of what Biden needs to do to win
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 07, 2020 01:28AM
So the disaffected old guard Republicans never Trumpers are now the new Democrats? They decide who or what so-called-progressives decide is a party policy?

Why?
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 07, 2020 01:21PM
The current #MeToo 'moment' is becoming 'but her emails.'

I truly feel sorry if she was assaulted. But there really is nothing that validates her claims, and she had the chance to formally put a complaint in writing, but didn't.

This is not a Dr Ford.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 07, 2020 03:14PM
He also briefly discusses who is whipping up the COVID Lockdown demonstrations. It is sad that all the FAUX faithful will never recognize their manipulation by the 0.01% in situations like this.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 245
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018