advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
IOKIYAR
Posted by: pdq
Date: May 08, 2020 08:40PM
Salon:

U.S. Rep. Ken Buck, who is also the chairman of the Colorado Republican Party, was captured ordering a local party official to report false election results in a primary race for a state Senate seat in a leaked audio recording released earlier this week.

The state Senate Republican primary pitted state Rep. Larry Liston against GOP activist David Stiver. The candidates needed at least 30% of the primary vote in order to qualify for the general election. Liston got 75%, and Stiver received just 24%.

..."And you understand that it is the order of the central committee that you do so?" Buck pressed [on the recorded call].

"...Yes, sir. I understand the central committee has ordered me to sign an affidavit stating that a candidate got 30% who did not," Bremer said.

Oh, my.

"What I was asking Eli to do was not to commit fraud. I was asking Eli if he understood the decision of the central committee and if he was willing to follow the request of the Republican central committee," he said.

Oh, okay then. Totally different.

Buck...has repeatedly pushed bogus allegations of voter fraud by Democrats

But IOKIYAR. Everyone knows that.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: IOKIYAR
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 08, 2020 09:26PM
and the Colorado Republican voters will think nothing of it. Sorry, you've got to blame the people who are keeping these crooks in power.
Re: IOKIYAR
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 09, 2020 04:56AM
Does anyone else find it telling that the Republican leadership refers to itself as the "Central Committee"?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 151
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018