advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Why is this not on TV? Live: Dr. Bright Testifies at House Hearing on Coronavirus Response
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 14, 2020 11:52AM
Only on C-SPAN and live Youtube.

Live: Dr. Bright Testifies at House Hearing on Coronavirus Response | NBC News
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5FHRElONJc

With a few brief edits, this could be an ad by any anti-Cheeto SuperPAC in four hours.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Why is this not on TV? Live: Dr. Bright Testifies at House Hearing on Coronavirus Response
Posted by: John Q. Public
Date: May 14, 2020 12:43PM
I believe and trust everything that experts tells me.
Re: Why is this not on TV? Live: Dr. Bright Testifies at House Hearing on Coronavirus Response
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 14, 2020 01:08PM
It was on CNN and MSNBC for quite a while.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 14, 2020 02:00PM
John Q. Public

I only believe what Dr. Trump tells me. Now for another large glass of disinfectant.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 14, 2020 02:08PM
Speedy
John Q. Public

I only believe what Dr. Trump tells me. Now for another large glass of disinfectant.

Yes, because Dr. Trump got his Ph.D. at Trump University. Now THERE'S a school I'd like to get a degree from! smiley-laughing001

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 14, 2020 02:27PM
John Q. Public

So Otto, you've forgotten Epstein and become an anti-vaxxer?
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 14, 2020 02:49PM
John Q. Public

We know what and whom you really "trust". RollingEyesSmiley5
[forums.macresource.com]
Date: May 14, 2020 04:12PM
Why believe this "expert" versus the Orange Galactic Embarrassment?

Lets make this easy. Dr. Rick Bright double-majored in Biology and Chemistry, graduating magna cum laude. Then a Ph.D. in immunology and molecular pathogenesis, 15 years experience in related fields before going to work at HHS. After working his way up to a position as the Director of Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Bright was also Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response.

The latter has told over 18,000 lies and false statements in public in the last three years, all documented by date, time, location, and subject. He is profoundly ignorant. He has not credentials or experience whatsoever to challenge Bright. Given his pathological lying and narcissistic obsession with self, only a complete idiot would believe him over Bright. (edit for spelling)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2020 04:54PM by Filliam H. Muffman.
Posted by: pdq
Date: May 14, 2020 04:30PM
The thing I found humorous was the administration's shattershot replies to Bright's accusations.

No, we did do all the things that Bright suggested - he just didn't know about them!

(Well, he is...err...was, the head of BARDA...so, he would probably have a pretty good idea what the government did and didn't do, and when, in response to Covid...)

Bright: I was removed as head of BARDA...

Azar: No, he was promoted! He has nothing to complain about!

Trump: He's a disgruntled employee who wasn't doing a good job

(Setting aside that he was rated as "outstanding" in his job reviews, which is it guys? Was he dumped for doing a bad job, or promoted?)

dunno smiley
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 14, 2020 07:44PM
Everything Republican politicians do is gaslighting. Just more @#$%& they expect us to believe.

The N95 maker, a Republican who defended Bright did what he could to set them straight today. In today’s toxic climate that hero’s work.
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 15, 2020 10:26AM
Sorry, all the media's resources are busy pursuing Obamagate, or whatever manufactured scandal the Senate is on about lately.
Posted by: John Q. Public
Date: May 15, 2020 12:12PM

DeusxMac
John Q. Public

We know what and whom you really "trust". RollingEyesSmiley5
[forums.macresource.com]

Not so bad.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 15, 2020 12:47PM
What % of the total population of all those regions is 3,724?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: JoeH
Date: May 15, 2020 01:09PM
And how many more people than normal have died in those regions, but untested for COVID-19? Some will have "probable COVID" on their death certificates.
Date: May 15, 2020 02:35PM
El Dorado, Placerville, Kyburz... sounds like a post from Gratisextremist McSockpuppet.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 15, 2020 03:34PM
John Q. Public

Say people who really don’t understand the facts.
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 15, 2020 11:04PM
It's just like the flu.

A flu that everybody on the planet can get at virtually the same time.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 15, 2020 11:09PM
DeusxMac
John Q. Public

Say people who really don’t understand the facts.

Understanding and caring aren't what Otto does. Never has been.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 276
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018