advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine (He IS as stupid as his followers)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 18, 2020 03:54PM
This will more than double the fun when Pence finally infects him with the plague virus.
What a moron.

Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine
[thehill.com]

President Trump on Monday revealed he's taking hydroxychloroquine, a controversial drug that he's championed as a potential treatment for coronavirus despite limited evidence from the medical community.

Trump said he consulted with the White House doctor about taking the drug, but it was not recommended for him.

"I asked him what do you think. He said, 'Well if you’d like it.' I said, 'Yeah I’d like it. I’d like to take it.'"

He said he's been taking the drug for about a week-and-a-half and based his decision on positive reviews he's heard from frontline healthcare workers.

"So far, I seem to be ok," Trump said.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine (He IS as stupid as his followers)
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 18, 2020 03:59PM

"So far, I seem to be ok," Trump said.

"OK" being in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine (He IS as stupid as his followers)
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 18, 2020 04:00PM
PLEASE let there be the expected medical effects so that Article 25 HAS to be enacted.

Oh what am I thinking. He's already a blithering demented idiot. If he were in a coma and demanded that he remain President, things might actually improve.

"I saw this TV show about Richard Nixon's head being President. Let's do that !"
Posted by: hal
Date: May 18, 2020 04:03PM
from twitter:

In the last ten minutes Donald Trump has said that all inspector generals should be fired because "they may be Obama people," revealed that he is taking hydroxychloroquine and that the doctors who warn against it should be ignored because they are probably Democrats
Posted by: steve...
Date: May 18, 2020 04:05PM
I think he wants to move those thirty million pills the government has stockpiled.

Northern California Coast
Date: May 18, 2020 04:09PM
foxnews basically calling Trump an idiot for taking hydroxychloroquine

[twitter.com]

Fox News's Neil Cavuto is stunned by Trump's announcement that he's taking hydroxychloroquine: "If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment ... it will kill you. I cannot stress enough. This will kill you."
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: May 18, 2020 04:27PM
Wait a minute...He's taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent a hoax disease?
He and his family need to get their stories straight.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 18, 2020 04:39PM
Well, Sanofi sent over that gigantic gift basket full of N95 masks, hypoallergenic gloves, and a huge bouquet of Plaquenil Sunflowers - so he figured, why not?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 18, 2020 04:44PM
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 18, 2020 04:45PM
he's not, of course, just another thing to distract and get the feces-flinging primates all hot and bothered. again.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 18, 2020 04:48PM
And zinc.

Don’t tell him: One of the major side effects of zinc supplements - on top of the diarrhea and reduced sperm count - is a reduced immune response.

Posted by: $tevie
Date: May 18, 2020 04:50PM
I think that he is lying.

Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 18, 2020 04:53PM
.....nutty....he should have ingested the bleach/disinfectant instead.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: May 18, 2020 05:02PM
'I cannot stress this enough, this will kill you': Fox News host Neil Cavuto was shocked by Trump's announcement that he's taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus
[www.businessinsider.com]

Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 18, 2020 05:27PM
Is his doctor really that much of a moron?

Trump says "All I can tell you is so far, I seem to be ok."

He doesn't seem like it to me. smiley-laughing001

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 05:29PM by AllGold.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 18, 2020 05:33PM
"What do you have to lose?"

... uhhh, your life, it could give this guy heart failure, especially with all those Big Macs he likes eating.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 18, 2020 05:35PM
....you can't use logic/science on an 'illogical'/nutty person.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: p8712
Date: May 18, 2020 05:50PM
PeterB
"What do you have to lose?"

... uhhh, your life, it could give this guy heart failure, especially with all those Big Macs he likes eating.

The adderall snorting keeps his heart going well enough.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 18, 2020 06:27PM
$tevie

Really going out on a limb, there.
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 18, 2020 06:53PM
What other drugs will his doctors just give him if he asks? Maybe he should try some fentanyl, or maybe Rush can set him up with some oxycodone.
Date: May 18, 2020 07:03PM
Dennis S
$tevie

goodone

Posted by: wave rider
Date: May 18, 2020 07:20PM
$tevie
Dennis S
$tevie

goodone

I’m betting White House doctors are administering a placebo…

=wr=
Date: May 18, 2020 07:39PM
wave rider
$tevie
Dennis S
$tevie

goodone

I’m betting White House doctors are administering a placebo…

I can easily believe that.

"Doc, this hydroxychloroquine is awesome. It's sweet like candy. Can I have some more?"

"Sure. Help yourself. Take as many as you want."

Date: May 18, 2020 07:43PM
Here's the Dr's note:

Date: May 18, 2020 07:56PM
Wondering what Conley has been taking...

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: May 18, 2020 08:12PM
Dr Conley is an osteopath, not an MD. First WH physician to be an OD.

That letter is just weird.
Date: May 18, 2020 08:37PM
"The President is in very good health and has remained symptom-free."

"we concluded the potential benefit from the treatment outweighed the relative risks."

What is he being treated for?

If he remains symptom-free is he going to declare that it works great and everyone should take it?

I think they need to regularly expose him to infected people to determine it's effectiveness.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 18, 2020 08:48PM
Lemon Drop
Dr Conley is an osteopath, not an MD. First WH physician to be an OD.

That letter is just weird.

Technically, DO's can do pretty much anything MD's can, though a lot of MD's look down upon them.

Agreed though that the letter is just weird; he doesn't specify what the benefits could be, nor the risks -- which are the key points to giving any sort of medication... and he abdicates responsibility in the third paragraph.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 08:48PM by PeterB.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: May 18, 2020 08:52PM
Speaker Pelosi just said Trump is at high risk with this drug due to his age and his morbid obesity.

Ouch.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 18, 2020 08:58PM
Hasn't Trump already arm-twisted two doctors reports? Why would this be any different?
Date: May 18, 2020 09:01PM
Lemon Drop
Speaker Pelosi just said Trump is at high risk with this drug due to his age and his morbid obesity.

Ouch.

o, god I hope this kicks off a 'my inauguration crowd was the biggest EVER' type defense from Trump that HOPEFULLY will lead to a day when Trump strips naked and steps on a scale maintained by Pelosi to prove his real weight and when it reads 271 he completely loses it and screams about the deep state and Obama and masks and falls over in a gasping, red-faced heap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 09:02PM by hal.
Date: May 18, 2020 09:10PM
hal
Lemon Drop

Ouch.

o, god I hope this kicks off a 'my inauguration crowd was the biggest EVER' type defense from Trump that HOPEFULLY will lead to a day when Trump strips naked and steps on a scale maintained by Pelosi to prove his real weight and when it reads 271 320 he completely loses it and screams about the deep state and Obama and masks and falls over in a gasping, red-faced heap.

FTFY.

Date: May 18, 2020 11:02PM
hal
Lemon Drop

Ouch.

o, god I hope this kicks off a 'my inauguration crowd was the biggest EVER' type defense from Trump that HOPEFULLY will lead to a day when Trump strips naked and steps on a scale maintained by Pelosi to prove his real weight and when it reads 271 he completely loses it and screams about the deep state and Obama and masks and falls over in a gasping, red-faced heap.

Obama Scales!!! Drain the swamp!!!
Posted by: Z
Date: May 18, 2020 11:11PM
I mean, saying that he has remained symptom-free does not say that he isn’t or wasn’t infected.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 11:11PM by Z.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: May 20, 2020 05:21AM
"In the land of the witless, the half-wit is king."

Sad, but true.

=TC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 317
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018