Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Anne Coulter lets loose on Trump
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 25, 2020 01:12PM
I don't think she is still a fan...
The tweets speak for themselves:

3 years ago, a complete moron of a president told NBC's Lester Holt, "I was going to fire Comey. … [W]hen I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.'" BAM! SPECIAL PROSECUTOR! [t.co]
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) May 24, 2020

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess. [t.co]

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him. [t.co]

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that. [t.co]

The media is salivating over the former football coach, Tommy Tuberville (choice of the most disloyal human God ever created, DJT). [t.co]

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820. [t.co]

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor. [t.co]

I can't wait to see what the media have in store for the former football coach, Tuberville. This is going to be another Roy Moore catastrophe – also engineered by Trump. #SaveTheSenate [t.co]

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected. [t.co]

TRUMP GOT ALABAMA A DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR BY HIS IDIOTIC MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARY LAST TIME. If you know nothing else, Alabamians, you should do the opposite of what Trump recommends in a primary. [t.co]

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Anne Coulter lets loose on Trump
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 25, 2020 01:22PM
Like a keen hound, she smells the rot under her master's bandage.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 25, 2020 01:22PM
...isn't that like a rat.....eating itself......???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 25, 2020 01:29PM
Are there any Republicans left that are patriotic enough to Split the Republican vote?

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: May 25, 2020 02:13PM
Wow! She hates Trump so much that he could almost be a liberal.
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 25, 2020 02:38PM
But on Nov 3rd, do you think she'll actually vote for Biden?
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 25, 2020 03:29PM
GGD

You think she votes? smiley-laughing001

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 25, 2020 03:30PM
GGD

While we will never know, I wouldn't be surprised if all the Fox commentators secretly plan to vote for Biden. It is in their own self-interest to do so.

Think about it - the Trump schtick is starting to splinter and grow stale. A Biden presidency would give them something to scream about for the next four years. Their ratings and jobs would be assured.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: $tevie
Date: May 25, 2020 04:18PM
The use of the term "retard" reminds us that Anne Coulter is a POS.

Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: May 25, 2020 04:42PM
Well said $tevie.....
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 25, 2020 04:43PM
$tevie
The use of the term "retard" reminds us that Anne Coulter is a POS.

Was that ever in doubt?

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 25, 2020 05:11PM
rjmacs
GGD

You think she votes? smiley-laughing001

Of course he votes, but just not legally:

[www.thedailybeast.com]

“The New York Daily News reports that Connecticut's Elections Enforcement Commission is engaged in a "thorough investigation" into whether Ann Coulter broke the law by voting there while living in New York. Blogger Dan Borchers of Coulterwatch.com filed the formal complaint against the ultraconservative pundit. "For over 10 years," Borcher says, "Ann Coulter has gotten away with illegal, immoral and unethical behavior ranging from plagiarism to defamation, perjury to voter fraud." In the past Coulter has deemed Borcher a stalker, but officials dismissed the charges. As for the voter fraud claim? Coulter was uncharacteristically silent and offered no comment.”

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: space-time
Date: May 25, 2020 05:19PM
I thought she loved him

[www.amazon.com]
Date: May 25, 2020 05:23PM
maybe her twitter account was hacked?
Date: May 25, 2020 05:37PM
space-time
maybe her twitter account was hacked?

....no......she had stated on many shows her 'disappointed' with Trump.....

Posted by: maco
Date: May 25, 2020 07:16PM
Lindsey Graham

"The more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks. The more you know about his political giving, the less Republican he looks."

"You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell."

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

Marko Rubio

"We’re on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."

"I mean this is a guy that’s taken Trump airlines bankrupt. Trump vodka, nobody wanted it. Trump mortgage, was a disaster. Trump university was a fraud.”

"Has spent a career of sticking it to working people."

Chris Christie

"Showtime is over. We are not electing an entertainer-in-chief. Showmanship is fun, but it is not the kind of leadership that will truly change America."

Paul Ryan

"If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices."

Ted Cruz

"Utterly amoral."

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

"A narcissist at a level that I don't think this country has ever seen."
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 25, 2020 08:26PM
maco
Lindsey Graham

"The more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks. The more you know about his political giving, the less Republican he looks."

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

Marko Rubio

"We’re on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."

"I mean this is a guy that’s taken Trump airlines bankrupt. Trump vodka, nobody wanted it. Trump mortgage, was a disaster. Trump university was a fraud.”

Chris Christie

"Showtime is over. We are not electing an entertainer-in-chief. Showmanship is fun, but it is not the kind of leadership that will truly change America."

Paul Ryan

"If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices."

Ted Cruz

"Utterly amoral."

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

Yep. It's really amazing how shamelessly Republicans have sold themselves out.

The other thing that baffles me is that Republicans could have been completely rid of Trump in January while still keeping power and they chose not to.

Date: May 25, 2020 08:39PM
maco
Lindsey Graham

Marko Rubio

Chris Christie

Paul Ryan

Ted Cruz

"Utterly amoral."

when did they say all this, in 2015/2016? now they kiss his ass.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 25, 2020 08:40PM
AllGold
The other thing that baffles me is that Republicans could have been completely rid of Trump in January while still keeping power and they chose not to.

They weren't convinced that they could hold the Senate.

...With or without him.

So, they went with the devil they know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2020 08:41PM by Sarcany.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 25, 2020 09:11PM
Sarcany
AllGold

...With or without him.

You mean for the upcoming election?

Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 25, 2020 09:12PM
Sarcany
AllGold

...With or without him.

He was at that time spreading money around through a number of Federal agencies - spending like a drunken sailor is the way one insider described it.
Posted by: btfc
Date: May 25, 2020 09:15PM
The deplorables are revolting!
Date: May 26, 2020 12:13AM
btfc
The deplorables are revolting!

And had the Senate dumped Pres. Trump, the Republicans would have been wiped out by the baggers, racists and all the other Deplorables and likely he would have easily won another term (unless they blocked him from running again.)

Date: May 26, 2020 12:37AM
Republicans would have been wiped out by the baggers, racists and all the other Deplorables

Those folks are no where near a majority, while they can make life painful in a minority party - they on their own cannot carry a national election.
Posted by: bfd
Date: May 26, 2020 12:48AM
The North had no idea just how strong the southern secessionists (the deplorables' progenitors) were, either.
Date: May 26, 2020 02:38AM
RgrF
Republicans would have been wiped out by the baggers, racists and all the other Deplorables

Those folks are no where near a majority, while they can make life painful in a minority party - they on their own cannot carry a national election.

They represent the current party. The Republicans have been trying to minimize the Tea Party but the Deplorables refuse to be subjugated. They could and would rise up and defeat a ton of incumbents in both the House and Senate if those incumbents attacked Pres. Trump. Most primary challengers in the Republican Party are from the extreme right.

Date: May 26, 2020 03:22AM
Speedy
RgrF

They represent the current party. The Republicans have been trying to minimize the Tea Party but the Deplorables refuse to be subjugated. They could and would rise up and defeat a ton of incumbents in both the House and Senate if those incumbents attacked Pres. Trump. Most primary challengers in the Republican Party are from the extreme right.

...and that's precisely why they'll never carry a national election unless married to a major party. The remnants of that party are looking for some sort of safe harbor so it seems to me they are simply merging with the Dems.

Joe Biden is a corporate Dem they can live with, if they achieve their merge and Biden wins they will effectively elbow out the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. That combination of power and corporate resource could well spell the end of any sort of progressive movement within, not only the Dems but the nation as a whole.
Posted by: pdq
Date: May 26, 2020 10:51AM
I’m with $tevie. Coulter is deplorable (with a small “d”). She’s a horrible person, so I can’t celebrate this, even if she does influence other horrible people.
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: May 26, 2020 10:56AM
maco
Lindsey Graham

Marko Rubio

Chris Christie

Paul Ryan

Ted Cruz

"Utterly amoral."

This seems like the kind of thing Democrat’s really need to put into an ad campaign. Two birds/one stone an all.

Posted by: pdq
Date: May 26, 2020 11:04AM
They should, but they don’t seem to have the killer instinct. Fortunately, this year we’ve got a number of disgruntled Republican groups that aren’t holding back in their ads.
Posted by: hal
Date: May 26, 2020 12:35PM
pdq
I’m with $tevie. Coulter is deplorable (with a small “d”). She’s a horrible person, so I can’t celebrate this, even if she does influence other horrible people.

what I'm wondering is, who is she talking to?

Who is the buyer of this content? What libs care what Coulter says? What repubs wanna hear from a never Trumper?
Date: May 26, 2020 01:21PM
She talking for Coulter, she's a brand and that's all that counts. Trump isn't the only transactional player in this charade. She staked out her never Trump position while her pro Trump books were still on the shelves.

Date: May 26, 2020 01:35PM
....she is wacko......fer.....sure.....

Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 26, 2020 07:13PM
Read between the lines. Those tweets are complaining he’s not perpetrating the hate effectively enough. She’s disappointed the results of his actions aren’t even worse.
Posted by: hal
Date: May 26, 2020 07:30PM
deckeda
Read between the lines. Those tweets are complaining he’s not perpetrating the hate effectively enough. She’s disappointed the results of his actions aren’t even worse.

yes indeed - as far as I can tell, she is most upset that the wall isn't being built.
Posted by: btfc
Date: May 27, 2020 10:01AM
space-time
I thought she loved him

Because I used to love him, but it's all over now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 206
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018