advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Everyday he demonstrates the depth of the threat. Trump campaign sends cease and desist letter to CNN demanding retraction of poll showing Trump trailing Biden by 14.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 11, 2020 08:25AM
Trump is a monster and, mark my words, he is intentionally putting this country on a path towards civil unrest that will make what’s gone on recently look like a family picnic in the park.

CNN
”President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker that contained numerous incorrect and misleading claims, was immediately rejected by the network.”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Everyday he demonstrates the depth of the threat. Trump campaign sends cease and desist letter to CNN demanding retraction of poll showing Trump trailing Biden by 14.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: June 11, 2020 08:38AM
[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

(posted these before, but the first one... I can't stop laughing, how accurate it is.)

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Re: Everyday he demonstrates the depth of the threat. Trump campaign sends cease and desist letter to CNN demanding retraction of poll showing Trump trailing Biden by 14.
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: June 11, 2020 08:47AM
Dude. David Vigilante, CNN's executive vice president and general counsel. You don't want to make someone whose last name is "Vigilante" angry.

Posted by: pdq
Date: June 11, 2020 09:16AM
Noted yesterday.

As I said on the previous thread, one could be skeptical about a 10-point approval drop in a month, except that Gallup (a somewhat Repub-friendly pollster) saw the same thing.
Posted by: hal
Date: June 11, 2020 12:06PM
The recent Rasmussen Reports poll shows 43% approve, 56% disapprove and that is the most right-leaning pollster of them all.
Posted by: SteveO
Date: June 11, 2020 10:52PM
hal
The recent Rasmussen Reports poll shows 43% approve, 56% disapprove and that is the most right-leaning pollster of them all.

Translation:

33% approve, 66% disapprove

Except that the nation seems to consistently show a 43% approval rating for The Idiot. 43% of Americans are either blatant racists and/or perfectly okay with a blatant racist president.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: June 11, 2020 11:29PM
Most white Americans are racist - either consciously or subconsciously. I refer you to Rob's post
Posted by: Sam3
Date: June 12, 2020 05:26AM
RgrF
Most white Americans are racist - either consciously or subconsciously. I refer you to Rob's post

Thank you for posting, I missed Rob's post. That is a very powerful video that should be seen by all.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 261
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018