advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Well isn’t MY face red. Tennessee deputy discovers cop who killed George Floyd is really... The Host of Cash Cab!
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 25, 2020 07:19PM
Bamboozled again.

Knox News

Edit: Future Republican rising star Winnie Heartstrong has turned her very stable genius faculties to this matter and her 23 page analysis of the George Floyd video uncovers, “... no one in the video is really one person, but rather they are all digital composites of two or more real people to form completely new digital persons using deepfake technology ...”

The Cash Cab host/deep state operative Ben Bailey figures into her revalations also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2020 07:52PM by Blankity Blank.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Well isn’t MY face red. Tennessee deputy discovers cop who killed George Floyd is really... The Host of Cash Cab!
Posted by: deckeda
Date: June 25, 2020 10:55PM
I don’t understand. From previous discussion, cops wouldn’t be in the wrong to begin with, so how is Lewellen capable of being wrong?
Re: Well isn’t MY face red. Tennessee deputy discovers cop who killed George Floyd is really... The Host of Cash Cab!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 26, 2020 08:34AM
Seems legit.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: June 26, 2020 09:33AM
Someone should notify George Lloyd’s coroner that George is still alive.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: June 26, 2020 09:43AM
I think that the GOP’s policy of getting votes by using lies to manipulate people who suffer from paranoia and delusions to be utterly detestable.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 26, 2020 10:08AM
S. Pupp
I think that the GOP’s policy of getting votes by using lies to manipulate people who suffer from paranoia and delusions to be utterly detestable.

And it’s frightening how many people there are out there that, yeah, they have the right to vote, but sweet mother of gawd, they really, really should be locked in a barn for long as necessary to keep them from casting a legal vote.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: June 26, 2020 05:16PM
Alex Jones would run with it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 200
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020