advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Press secretary says Trump wants people to do what their local jurisdiction requests of them to reduce covid
Posted by: Ted King
Date: June 29, 2020 05:38PM
From today's White House press briefing:

[www.whitehouse.gov]

MS. MCENANY: So I talked to the President before coming out here. He — it’s his choice to wear a mask. It’s the personal choice of any individual as to whether to wear a mask or not. He encourages people to make whatever decision is best for their safety, but he did say to me he has no problem with masks and to do whatever your local jurisdiction requests of you.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Press secretary says Trump wants people to do what their local jurisdiction requests of them to reduce covid
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 29, 2020 05:42PM
And yet he has specifically said exactly the opposite. Repeatedly. Loudly. Psychotically.

Sigh. Diogenes’ lamp would find nothing but darkness in the White House. Except for the WH staff (janitorial , stewards, etc.)
Re: Press secretary says Trump wants people to do what their local jurisdiction requests of them to reduce covid
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 29, 2020 05:44PM

MS. MCENANY: So I talked to the President before coming out here. He — it’s his choice to wear a mask pants. It’s the personal choice of any individual as to whether to wear a mask pants or not. He encourages people to make whatever decision is best for their safety, but he did say to me he has no problem with masks pants and to do whatever your local jurisdiction requests of you.

devil smiley
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 29, 2020 07:44PM
Ms. McEnema - making sure the flow of effluent stays uninterrupted …

Posted by: AllGold
Date: June 30, 2020 03:25AM
bfd
Ms. McEnema - making sure the flow of effluent stays uninterrupted …

goodone

Posted by: deckeda
Date: June 30, 2020 12:34PM
It's perfection, because he's convinced so many that nothing can be done, effectively deleting all local jurisdictions from helping.

In the age of perpetual personal responsibility, where no leadership exists, no action exists either.

They are more afraid of being told what to do than of death itself. I can't imagine living in such fear and having such horrible self esteem that your biggest worry is that someone might be smarter than you?

It's no wonder people vote the way they do: They're continually fighting fake threats and cowering from the real ones that can put you on a ventilator ... all the while saying they won't "live in fear" and so, won't fight the virus. If that's not a major mental defect please, someone explain it to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 204
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018