advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Florida man...
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 30, 2020 05:21PM
(OMG - what now?)

...dropping off advertising fliers in mailboxes, sees Black man retrieve flier from mailbox, racist non-hilarity ensues...

According to the arrest warrant, Wynn was chatting at his neighbor’s when he saw Fucheck pull up, then put a small advertising card in his mailbox.

After the Jeep left, Wynn walked to his mailbox and got the card out. But the Jeep returned seconds later and Fucheck jumped out and “began a profanity laced rant, stating ‘That’s not your property motherf**ker! I saw you!” according to the warrant...“You’re just a motherf**king nosy neighbor!” Fucheck yelled...

The warrant said that Fucheck lunged at Wynn, demanding the return of the card and pulling out his pistol. After the man lowered the weapon, Wynn began recording the tirade with his phone.

Damn right I carry a m**herf**king gun. I’m a 35-year-old Navy Seal, head of the SWAT team in Hillsborough County,” Fucheck yelled. (Law-enforcement sources say there’s no evidence that his claims are true.)

The video showed Wynn remained calm throughout the encounter, never approaching him or raising his voice.

Fucheck held the gun in a “threatening manner” even as he continued yelling at Wynn, police said. As he began to drive away, the video showed, Fucheck called Wynn a “punk” and snarled: “That’s what you are, a little f**king bl ....” He didn’t finish the word “Black,” but Wynn replied: “It’s why we get shot? So it’s racial too?”

Fucheck yelled out the n-word before driving off

Yes, his name really is "Fucheck". Joseph "Max" Fucheck. Yes, he really Fuchecked-up, to the max. But it's not his first rodeo.

State records show Fucheck has criminal convictions for grand theft, exploiting the elderly and obstruction of justice.

He’s also been accused of stalking and twice ordered to stay away from his ex-wife’s new husband. According to one domestic-violence petition, Fucheck’s showed “psychotic behavior and repeated aggression” over nearly a decade.

Good thing he's got guns.

RollingEyesSmiley5
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Florida man...
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 30, 2020 05:30PM
On top of all that, he can't legally put those flyers into mailboxes, only mail sent through and delivered by USPS can go in there.

[faq.usps.com]

Can a flyer/envelope be put it in someone else's mailbox without being mailed? What if a stamp was placed on it?

No. Per Sect. 508.3.1.3 of the Domestic Mail Manual (DMM):

"No part of a mail receptacle may be used to deliver any matter not bearing postage, including items or matter placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail receptacle. Any mailable matter not bearing postage and found as described above is subject to the same postage as would be paid if it were carried by mail."
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: June 30, 2020 05:30PM
How's that race situation in Minnesota going?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 30, 2020 06:09PM
Lemon Drop

Good. We’ve got the thugs mostly confined to the north Minneapolis neighborhood as well as the northern inner ring suburbs. Some live in near north side St. Paul as well as the Selby-Dale area. It’s mainly Somalis that are living in out state cities but the president has essentially forced them to work in COVID19 infested packing plants, slowly diminishing their numbers. Half the candidates for city council in my city running this November are for limiting immigration into our fair (skinned) city. Minnesota Nice at its finest!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: June 30, 2020 06:57PM
Speedy
Lemon Drop

Good. We’ve got the thugs mostly confined to the north Minneapolis neighborhood as well as the northern inner ring suburbs. Some live in near north side St. Paul as well as the Selby-Dale area. It’s mainly Somalis that are living in out state cities but the president has essentially forced them to work in COVID19 infested packing plants, slowly diminishing their numbers. Half the candidates for city council in my city running this November are for limiting immigration into our fair (skinned) city. Minnesota Nice at its finest!

Whew, good to know. For a minute there I thought things might change.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 30, 2020 07:04PM
pdq

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you gun-grabbers not understand?
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: June 30, 2020 10:03PM
Non sequitur, much?

Lux Interior
pdq

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you gun-grabbers not understand?
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 01, 2020 02:35AM
pdq

RollingEyesSmiley5

Not any more he doesn't. One of the charges he's facing for which he could get up to 30 years is possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 01, 2020 09:12AM
GGD
On top of all that, he can't legally put those flyers into mailboxes, only mail sent through and delivered by USPS can go in there.

[faq.usps.com]

Can a flyer/envelope be put it in someone else's mailbox without being mailed? What if a stamp was placed on it?

No. Per Sect. 508.3.1.3 of the Domestic Mail Manual (DMM):

"No part of a mail receptacle may be used to deliver any matter not bearing postage, including items or matter placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail receptacle. Any mailable matter not bearing postage and found as described above is subject to the same postage as would be paid if it were carried by mail."

Absolutely. That's why you frequently see a local news "tube" on the same post as the mailbox for their newspaper.

AND, only the owner of the box can legally remove anything from the box, or a postal carrier picking up outgoing mail.

My pistol coach is a Postal Carrier.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 01, 2020 09:19AM
Lemon Drop

Lemon, my intent is not to beat on Florida. They have plenty of folks down there, and like everywhere, some of them are crazy, or badly behaved, or both.

“Florida man...” has just become kind of a meme on this board.

No offense intended.
Date: July 01, 2020 09:42AM
pdq
Lemon Drop

Lemon, my intent is not to beat on Florida. They have plenty of folks down there, and like everywhere, some of them are crazy, or badly behaved, or both.

No offense intended.

Thanks but I've been reading your comments for years. You love to beat up on and mock southerners, seems to be your primary theme. Not much self-reflection on your own problems up north there, which are not small.

Just an aside but that self-reflection is something I spend a lot of time on regarding my home state of South Carolina, where I now reside. I don't mind criticism when it's fair, I welcome that, I mind it when it's nothing but mockery and condescension.

I want to help and not hurt. There's just enough hurt. It's enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2020 10:10AM by Lemon Drop.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 01, 2020 01:23PM
Lemon Drop

Thanks but I've been reading your comments for years. You love to beat up on and mock southerners, seems to be your primary theme.

I got a report today from someone who lives in Coral Gables in Florida. He said he's terrified. 'Nobody wears a mask and they all have guns.' He's expecting a Middle Ages plague scenario.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 01, 2020 01:54PM
pdq

Not just on this board, the entire internet.

[en.wikipedia.org]

And although Wikipedia says it started in 2013, I first started hearing about the weird stuff that happens in Florida from a co-worker in 1987 when he moved to California from Ft. Lauderdale where he had lived until then.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 01, 2020 02:01PM
Could LD be surreptitiously lobbying for a change to Carolina Man? terrified smiley
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 01, 2020 03:17PM
Even some of the doctors' offices in my area are scoffing at the mask requirement.

Some interesting numbers for my county -
Covid 19 positive tests (March to May 15) - 154
Covid 19 positive tests (May 15 to May 30) - 169
2016 presidential vote - Trump 54,377, Clinton 22,765
2020 Voter Registration - Republican 56,552, Democrat 28,506, other 27,702
County elected position by party 2016 election - Republican 11, Democrat 0, non-partisan but registered Republican 5, Democrat 0.
Commission vote to allow NY Times in county library: 0-5
Commission vote to require masks and social distancing: 0-5

My county is the definition of Florida Man
... and still my family votes in every election knowing it won't matter

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018