advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
a lie for every occasion:“I’m all for masks. I think masks are good,” Trump told Fox Business
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 01, 2020 02:58PM
another desperate switch by the Supreme Liar as his polls plunge

Trump 'had one on, thought he looked like the Lone Ranger'

even Tonto wears one

President Trump on Wednesday endorsed mask-wearing in order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, saying he is “all for masks” despite resisting wearing one in public himself.

“I’m all for masks. I think masks are good,” Trump told Fox Business in an interview, adding that he would wear a face covering if he were in a “tight situation” with other people.

Trump noted that he hasn’t had to wear a mask because people who come in contact with him are tested for the coronavirus. Asked whether he would wear a mask publicly, Trump said he would have “no problem” with doing so.

“I mean, I’d have no problem. Actually, I had a mask on, I sort of liked the way I looked,” Trump said, adding that he thought he looked like the “Lone Ranger.”

Trump’s remarks come after Republicans and his allies have publicly endorsed mask-wearing, with some urging him to wear a mask publicly in order to set an example for the American public.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that individuals wear masks in public in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, which has infected over 2.6 million Americans and caused over 127,000 domestic deaths
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: a lie for every occasion:“I’m all for masks. I think masks are good,” Trump told Fox Business
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 01, 2020 03:30PM
Re: a lie for every occasion:“I’m all for masks. I think masks are good,” Trump told Fox Business
Posted by: hal
Date: July 01, 2020 04:08PM
Now that EVERYONE but Trump is in favor of masks (his poor followers must be getting whiplash), he is going to tell us that he's been in favor of masks all along. We've seen this before.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: July 01, 2020 04:16PM
How is a mask over his nose and mouth going to make him look like the Lone Ranger? Does he think before speaking? Never mind - I just realized what I said.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 01, 2020 04:59PM
S. Pupp
How is a mask over his nose and mouth going to make him look like the Lone Ranger? Does he think before speaking? Never mind - I just realized what I said.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 01, 2020 07:04PM
RgrF

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 197
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020