advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Breaking News: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 02, 2020 09:44AM
......just announced....

......Ghislaine Maxwell, the British confidante of the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, has been arrested by the FBI, NBC News is reporting.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Breaking News: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI.......
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 02, 2020 10:21AM
Will she flee the country after posting bail, or die in custody like her buddy? I could not find Vegas odds. Maybe after the 4th holiday weekend is over.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Re: Breaking News: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI.......
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 02, 2020 12:26PM
Good. Let's have some adequate protective custody this time.
Must be making quite a few men nervous.
I wonder if Prince Andrew will ever come in and talk to the FBI, as they've asked.
Date: July 02, 2020 12:36PM
These crimes against girls are 20-25 years old. Amazing they could put together enough evidence to get an indictment. This is only happening due to the Miami Herald's investigative reporting from 2018, principally by journalist Julie Brown.

Interesting she was hiding out in New Hampshire...preparing to sneak across the border?
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 02, 2020 01:27PM
Filliam H. Muffman
Will she flee the country after posting bail, or die in custody like her buddy? I could not find Vegas odds. Maybe after the 4th holiday weekend is over.

Well, there are fewer places she can flee to, now, with the EU banning people from the states.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: JPK
Date: July 02, 2020 01:35PM
Best news I've heard in weeks!

JPK
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 02, 2020 02:21PM
rgG
Filliam H. Muffman

Well, there are fewer places she can flee to, now, with the EU banning people from the states.

She seems to have both US and British passports. She would only need to get to another country that does not have restricted entry, hide/quarantine for two weeks (or swap to a passport without recent travel to US noted ) and then she could go anywhere in the world.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Date: July 02, 2020 02:41PM
If she had an escape plan it's too late now. No way she'll get released from jail unless she's acquitted after trial or the charges are dropped. Like Epstein, she will be considered too much of a flight risk.
Date: July 02, 2020 02:46PM
....and yet Epstein 'mysteriously' found a way out.....she may also.....

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: July 02, 2020 03:22PM
Barr will hoard the evidence.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 02, 2020 07:17PM
NewtonMP2100
....and yet Epstein 'mysteriously' found a way out.....she may also.....

If she can stay alive until this administration leaves office, she may survive - I wouldn't bet on either outcome.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: July 03, 2020 03:58AM
Maybe she'll just accidentally "fall" out of a high-rise window.

[www.buzzfeednews.com]

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 03, 2020 02:31PM
Het father accidentally fell off his yacht in the mid Atlantic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2020 02:31PM by RgrF.
Date: July 03, 2020 04:17PM
.....after embezzling his companies pension money to help bolster a deal.....

.......and he was nude too.......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2020 04:18PM by NewtonMP2100.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 371
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018