advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 02, 2020 01:34PM
Probably not the last attendee to catch it. And if he didn't catch it from the rally he was probably spreading it there.

[www.thedailybeast.com]

Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain has been hospitalized with the coronavirus, his team announced Thursday afternoon. News of his diagnosis comes just days after Cain appeared at President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which was attended by scores of maskless supporters. In a statement, Cain’s team said he was informed that he had tested positive on June 29, and “had developed symptoms serious enough” that he required hospitalized in the Atlanta area on July 1. “Mr. Cain did not require a respirator, and he is awake and alert,” the statement says, adding, “There is no way of knowing for sure how or where Mr. Cain contracted the coronavirus.”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally
Posted by: mattkime
Date: July 02, 2020 01:41PM
AAWWW SHUCKY DUCKY

Re: Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 02, 2020 01:56PM
So, he was kind enough to bring it here, gee, thanks so much. RollingEyesSmiley5

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: hal
Date: July 02, 2020 02:01PM
HE was also in AZ just before he got sick. Hope he recovers and then changes his tune. If you're out and about and meeting people and shaking hands and not doing anything to protect yourself or anyone else, you might just get it.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 02, 2020 02:06PM
.....Cain......mutiny.....??

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 02, 2020 02:29PM
He saw the disproportionately high number of Black folks getting Covid19 and still tap danced his ass into a coronavirus incubator. Following behind his president can get you Fd-up. Get well soon Herman. Not to mention all the other people you exposed.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 02, 2020 02:39PM
Did he sign the waiver ? Then he’s gonna get sued for getting sick, right ? /s
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 02, 2020 02:45PM
Oh, the irony. Cain has a radio show and his recurring theme has been that states must reopen as early as possible because we can't sacrifice the economy.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 02, 2020 02:49PM
Nein, nein, nein.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 02, 2020 02:55PM
I hope he recovers and is better soon.

But...c'mon, man!

Just yesterday, he tweeted:
[twitter.com]
Posted by: p8712
Date: July 02, 2020 03:04PM
Lemon Drop
Oh, the irony. Cain has a radio show and his recurring theme has been that states must reopen as early as possible because we can't sacrifice the economy.

He chose to sacrifice himself for the economy! How can we do no less!
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 02, 2020 03:09PM
I forget, does he have any health problems? Being 74, he is one year short of having a 800% increased chance of death. With stats of African-American and over 65, it puts him at 400%.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 02, 2020 03:12PM
....when you dance with the devil......you might get h*rpes.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2020 03:12PM by NewtonMP2100.
Date: July 02, 2020 03:32PM
Filliam H. Muffman
I forget, does he have any health problems? Being 74, he is one year short of having a 800% increased chance of death. With stats of African-American and over 65, it puts him at 400%.

He had Stage IV colon cancer that he recovered from, declaring himself cancer free since 2011.
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 02, 2020 03:54PM
Oh, heck. What will we do now?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 02, 2020 04:07PM
To be truthful, I'd be more interested in knowing how many infections resulted from the Trump Tulsa and Phoenix DeathCapades.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 02, 2020 05:24PM
Lemon Drop

But...c'mon, man!

[twitter.com]

I hope people can learn from the mistakes of others...

being fed-up is better than being dead

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2020 05:24PM by hal.
Date: July 02, 2020 09:53PM
hal
Lemon Drop

But...c'mon, man!

[twitter.com]

Oh mercy. eye twitch smiley

In my never ending quest to greater utilize our less adopted emoticons.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: July 02, 2020 10:27PM
hal
Lemon Drop

But...c'mon, man!

[twitter.com]

People are f'ed up. Case in point.

=TC
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: July 03, 2020 10:55AM
I hope he recovers quickly and learned his lesson.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 03, 2020 06:32PM
Some people aren't capable of that, remember a guy named Boris?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018