advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Melania supposed to be at WH round table today
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 07, 2020 03:12PM
What does or could she contribute to schools reopening? She doesn’t know American schools and would Cheeto let her contribute at a meeting?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2020 03:16PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Melania supposed to be at WH round table today
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 07, 2020 03:28PM
....no offense but she doesn't strike me as being a......'self starter'.......her 'Be Best' campaign just disappeared [ at least she hasn't done anything 'news worthy' with it ]......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 07, 2020 03:38PM
Being knowledgeable or an expert on something has zero value in the Trump administration.

Case in point: Jared Kushner running the behind-the-scenes coronavirus response.

Posted by: bfd
Date: July 07, 2020 06:09PM
Melanomia Trump. Hope the Roundtable is actually round or she'll mightily confused …
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 07, 2020 07:34PM
samintx
What does or could she contribute to schools reopening? She doesn’t know American schools and would Cheeto let her contribute at a meeting?

She’s not very experienced in education herself...

“She attended the Secondary School of Design and Photography in Ljubljana and studied architecture and design at the University of Ljubljana for one year before she dropped out.”
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: July 07, 2020 08:15PM
She's spearheading a course that teaches how to speak 5 languages. The first lesson is how to say, "Leave the money on the dresser."
Posted by: davester
Date: July 07, 2020 11:44PM
She's a friggin' prostitute. Why would you expect her to know anything? Get real!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 08, 2020 07:56AM
Dennis S
She's spearheading a course that teaches how to speak 5 languages. The first lesson is how to say, "Leave the money on the dresser."

I read somewhere she really does not speak 5 lauguages as advertised.RollingEyesSmiley5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018