Posted by: hal
Date: July 08, 2020 03:22PM
"Remember their names and never trust them again!"

[www.youtube.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Lincoln Project goes after enabling Senators
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 08, 2020 05:15PM
If they only ran that ad, and could get enough people to question their senators, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

There will be people who don’t vote for Trump but happily vote for these bozos, convinced they are functionally different. It’s a fine con.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 08, 2020 05:32PM
They need to go beyond the senate and include people like Devin Nunes and Matt Gaetz.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: July 08, 2020 09:10PM
They positioned Susan Collins in just the right place.

Held off just long enough to build some suspense that they might have overlooked her.

Posted by: sekker
Date: July 08, 2020 09:30PM
Sarcany

Held off just long enough to build some suspense that they might have overlooked her.

They despise Collins.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 08, 2020 09:42PM
What's not to despise? She (mis)represents my native state. Lemon Drop and I are in a quandary as to whose home state has poorer representation Maine or South Carolina? At this juncture it seems to be a toss-up.
Date: July 08, 2020 09:43PM
sekker
Sarcany

They despise Collins.

At this point, that should be the national pastime.

She's the worst enabler of the bunch.

McConnell is simply and honestly utterly soullessly irredeemably evil. He doesn't even try to play it like he cares. But Collins tries to play both sides before inevitably coming down for the worst possible outcome for the survival of humanity.

Posted by: sekker
Date: July 08, 2020 10:22PM
Sarcany
sekker
Sarcany

They despise Collins.

McConnell is simply and honestly utterly soullessly irredeemably evil. He doesn't even try to play it like he cares. But Collins tries to play both sides before inevitably coming down for the worst possible outcome for the survival of humanity.

So since she KNOWS better but does the wrong thing is worse than just being evil? I hear this argument - and I dislike her too - but I think she does less damage than those Senators that always vote GOP.
Date: July 08, 2020 10:35PM
sekker
Sarcany
sekker
Sarcany

They despise Collins.

So since she KNOWS better but does the wrong thing is worse than just being evil?

Yes.

Add that kind of deceit to evil and you've got something worse than plain evil.

The cat that seems to play with its prey before killing it is not culpable. The human who plays in the same fashion is culpable.

She's more reprehensible than Mitch McConnell because she plays before striking.

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 08, 2020 11:18PM
Collins is despicable. She has volunteered to be a professional speed bump to be thrown under the bus dozens of times. She must have some incredible backing by dozens of companies that have benefitted from some sort of Congressional pork.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 09, 2020 12:20AM
RgrF
What's not to despise? She (mis)represents my native state. Lemon Drop and I are in a quandary as to whose home state has poorer representation Maine or South Carolina? At this juncture it seems to be a toss-up.

It's South Carolina. Susan Collins saved the ACA. She did "one" thing. Then she voted at least 20 times to gut it. Without that one thing, 24 million lose their insurance.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 09, 2020 07:45AM
I'll take Collins over Florida's Ric Scott any day (just another reason to wear a mask when I do though)

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 129
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018