Who wants which button. A periodic report

End This Nightmare
Dump Trump

buttons are still popular

however, as predicted, the hot one is
Traitor
Trump
Must Go

After the Putin bounty and swiftly rising virus tolls, Trump Treason is entering the public's conscience more and more
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Brief button report
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 13, 2020 10:45PM
I don’t think it would be safe to wear such a button where I live.

There are about a hundred houses in our subdivision which is located in the most conservative congressional district in the state. We try to walk the neighborhood for exercise as often as possible. We have seen gatherings with OANN, Alex Jones, Confederate flags, etc. bumper stickers on the vehicles parked out front. However, tonight we saw our first Trump yard sign of this election cycle. There are no other political signs out yet in our neighborhood. It happens to be in the yard of a home where I clear the drive of snow (gratis). Except it is the one drive I stopped doing because they leave the weekly shopper paper out all winter after the delivery folks toss it in the drive and it wreaks havoc on my snowblower. It also happens to be the dumpiest house in the neighborhood.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: sekker
Date: July 14, 2020 08:33AM
Speedy
I don’t think it would be safe to wear such a button where I live.

There are about a hundred houses in our subdivision which is located in the most conservative congressional district in the state. We try to walk the neighborhood for exercise as often as possible. We have seen gatherings with OANN, Alex Jones, Confederate flags, etc. bumper stickers on the vehicles parked out front. However, tonight we saw our first Trump yard sign of this election cycle. There are no other political signs out yet in our neighborhood. It happens to be in the yard of a home where I clear the drive of snow (gratis). Except it is the one drive I stopped doing because they leave the weekly shopper paper out all winter after the delivery folks toss it in the drive and it wreaks havoc on my snowblower. It also happens to be the dumpiest house in the neighborhood.

Interesting. We are in MN First Congressional District with a full-on Trumpster, Hagedorn. Our history is a mix of GOP and DFL:
[en.wikipedia.org]

By this time in 2016's election cycle, we would have seen all sorts of yard signs for various GOP candidates. At the moment, the ONLY signs are BLM (multiple) and some 'rainbow' signs that include other messaging (including anti-immigration exclusion).

There is a clear lack of public enthusiasm for Trump, though I bet half my neighbors will vote for him.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 14, 2020 09:37AM
Had to look up “DFL”.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 14, 2020 09:24PM
Democratic Farm Labor - a Minnesota political quirk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 204
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020