advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Coming from the mouth of a major Republican spokes lady
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 13, 2020 07:33PM
Concerned Texans,

We hear and feel your frustration with the misinformation and outright propaganda being put out minute-by-minute by Big Media, government bureaucrats, liberal doctors, and politicians.

You have every reason to be skeptical about what you see and hear unfolding in a Presidential election year when it is clear there are those who are willing to do anything – trample freedom, liberty, lives, and the economy – to destroy Trump’s chances of winning re-election. Some of these people are Republicans. (Yes, there are GOP groups and PACs supporting Joe Biden. Some are in Texas and they are enemies of the United States of America.)

She goes on that Bob Hall will give a speech exposing all the lies about Covid19. Senator Hall will present a special online program with health experts who speak frankly about COVID-19 facts vs The Hype. They will discuss effective treatments and medicines that have been obstructed by medical associations and pharmacy boards.

I bet you didn’t know there were so many meds for Covid.
Thank heavens ..staying home is a relief.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2020 07:43PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Coming from the mouth of a major Republican spokes lady
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 13, 2020 07:35PM
I don't envy you your neighborhood.
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 13, 2020 07:42PM
Only Dumbf and his ilk could politicize a pandemic to the extent they have. SMFH

Can't we just find a place, send them all there, build them a nice big wall, and let them all rot?
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: July 13, 2020 07:49PM
samintx
Senator Hall will present a special online program with health experts who speak frankly about COVID-19 facts vs The Hype. They will discuss effective treatments and medicines that have been obstructed by medical associations and pharmacy boards.

Same old same old.

Bleach, colloidal silver and blessed water from the Dead Sea.

What don't they cure?

Posted by: hal
Date: July 13, 2020 07:54PM
Thanks for posting that Sam - out here in Sacramento, these people are just too hard to imagine.
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 13, 2020 07:55PM

...they are enemies of the United States of America.

WTF are these people (that believe that supporting Biden makes you an enemy of the US) going to do when Biden wins?

Yikes.
Date: July 13, 2020 08:09PM
pdq

...they are enemies of the United States of America.

WTF are these people (that believe that supporting Biden makes you an enemy of the US) going to do when Biden wins?

Yikes.

Ask them how old they think the earth and mankind might be.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 13, 2020 08:11PM
samintx

She goes on that Bob Hall will give a speech exposing all the lies about Covid19. Senator Hall will present a special online program with health experts who speak frankly about COVID-19 facts vs The Hype. They will discuss effective treatments and medicines that have been obstructed by medical associations and pharmacy boards.

Wow. And these folks have no idea of how seriously whacked out they are.

Now I see why you have devoted so much time to traveling away from the area.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 13, 2020 09:03PM
There’s surely gotta be a few opportunities to troll them. I’m not sure they actually deserve better, and merely leaving them alone doesn’t appear to be effective.

“I met a Biden supporter three houses down the street. Thank you for letting me know my neighbor is an enemy of the state. I appreciate that clarity. I called the police to get them arrested, of course.”
Date: July 13, 2020 09:09PM
You can't move away from them. They are everywhere.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 13, 2020 09:14PM
deckeda
There’s surely gotta be a few opportunities to troll them. I’m not sure they actually deserve better, and merely leaving them alone doesn’t appear to be effective.

Where's Sacha Baron Cohen when you need him?
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 13, 2020 09:27PM
So she is stating for the public record, that those who do nothing more than decide to support the candidate of the opposing party in the up coming election are “enemies of the United States of America.”

So we’ll be looking at tens of millions ‘enemies of the United States of America’ come November 4. Good to know. Good to know.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: July 13, 2020 09:32PM
I didn’t know that disagreeing with Trump makes one an enemy of the state.
Yikes! Good to know.
Trump 2020! Heil Trump!
Posted by: Pam
Date: July 13, 2020 09:32PM
So all of those people in hospitals are actors? Freezer trucks are props?
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 13, 2020 09:57PM
samintx, too bad you can't vote against him in this election. Did you vote for Nichols, or Layton in 2018 (if you are willing to say)?

In tha 360. MRF User Map

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2020 09:58PM by Filliam H. Muffman.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: July 13, 2020 10:31PM
My first impulse when I read what she wrote was to say back: "Why do you hate America?"

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Such individuals need to be called out on their utter contempt for their country, in that they're apparently willing to let thousands of their fellow Americans die in order to satisfy some deep-seated, irrational love of Trump and all he represents. In other words, putting party before country ... the opposite of what their patriotic, Trump-is-a-moron, putting country before party fellow Republicans are doing. Time for that portion of the Republican party to reclaim their party away from these wackos. (If they don't, their party will suffer in every election for many years to come.)

And yes, S. Pupp is right, Heil Trump!

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 13, 2020 11:52PM
The wacko Republican Party = the Republican Party. They are one and the same. The conservative, non-wackos are adrift.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 14, 2020 12:20AM
We've got one of those here as well

[www.ksat.com]
Bexar County GOP Chair says she won’t resign despite calls from top Texas Republicans over George Floyd post
Cynthia Brehm shared Facebook post suggesting death was ‘staged’ for political reasons

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Date: July 14, 2020 12:28AM
Texas has many counties, far too many by like a factor of 5. Small counties allow small minded people to rise to positions they'd never get near in a larger pond.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2020 12:29AM by RgrF.
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 14, 2020 05:45AM
Filliam H. Muffman
samintx, too bad you can't vote against him in this election. Did you vote for Nichols, or Layton in 2018 (if you are willing to say)?

I gave up my Republican chair the day trump announced and the debates started. I am a Conservative but not a MAGA Conservative. I hope my inclines are rational and thoughtful.Old Fogette

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2020 05:46AM by samintx.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 14, 2020 09:06AM
Don't waste time and energy on Trump fans at this stage.

If the present reality hasn't convinced them nothing will.

Focus on getting Biden and other Democrats elected, a pro-active move instead of a reactive one.

Biden can win Texas, wouldn't that be something?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 14, 2020 09:32AM
samintx
Filliam H. Muffman

I gave up my Republican chair the day trump announced and the debates started. I am a Conservative but not a MAGA Conservative. I hope my inclines are rational and thoughtful.Old Fogette

You were a county Republican chair?

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 14, 2020 10:56AM
RgrF
Texas has many counties, far too many by like a factor of 5. Small counties allow small minded people to rise to positions they'd never get near in a larger pond.

Ya got that right! 254 counties, should be closer to 50! But we already have counties with larger populations than some states,
Harris County (Houston) 4.7 million, larger than 24 states, geographically about the same size as Rhode Island.

[www.lawnstarter.com]

and some really big empty counties. Loving County, pop ~100, is also larger than Rhode Island!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Ca Bob
Date: July 14, 2020 05:29PM
At least in some places, the Black Lives Matter protests showed that it is possible to outnumber and talk back to the Trumpistas -- in most cases, the Trumpers were hardly even present. It helps when even small town Americans held their own protests. It was a way to tell the folks who like to dress up with guns that we're not afraid of you because there are lots of us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 181
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020