advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Well, she’s tougher than I could ever be.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 19, 2020 09:36AM
Probably NSFW. I certainly disagree with the title given to the video. She should definitely have eye protection.

[www.youtube.com]

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Well, she’s tougher than I could ever be.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 19, 2020 11:41AM
"Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users."

Can you give some clues? From the thread subject I was expecting this to be about RBG, but I'm not thinking that anymore.
Posted by: gabester
Date: July 19, 2020 12:31PM
GGD
Can you give some clues? From the thread subject I was expecting this to be about RBG, but I'm not thinking that anymore.

It's not about RBG. I'll give you the imagery - Police line holding one end of an intersection in Portland. A handful of protestors including a modern day Lady Godiva substituting a ski mask on her face for a horse, strolling and dance posing in front of them with a handful of other protestors around her trying to shield her body from rubber bullets.

In the comments, yet more trolls trying to body shame her.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 19, 2020 12:51PM
gabester
GGD

It's not about RBG. I'll give you the imagery - Police line holding one end of an intersection in Portland. A handful of protestors including a modern day Lady Godiva substituting a ski mask on her face for a horse, strolling and dance posing in front of them with a handful of other protestors around her trying to shield her body from rubber bullets.

Thanks, maybe a much younger RBG would have considered that.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: July 19, 2020 01:12PM
Wow! talk about speaking the bare truth to power!

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: PeterB
Date: July 19, 2020 01:13PM
GGD
gabester
GGD

Thanks, maybe a much younger RBG would have considered that.

I just watched the video. This woman (and she is definitely a beautiful woman!) is beyond incredibly brave.

The commenters who are trolling her have probably never seen what a real woman looks like ... they're probably all posting from their parents' basements.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: July 19, 2020 01:38PM
Standing still, a respectful distance back with her arms raised, and they fire what looks like pepper and tear gas rounds at her feet.

Assaulting a peaceful civilian.

Defund the military.

Date: July 19, 2020 02:14PM
Sarcany
Standing still, a respectful distance back with her arms raised, and they fire what looks like pepper and tear gas rounds at her feet.

Assaulting a peaceful civilian.

Defund the military.

This video should be shown (blurring out the naughty bits of course) on the news on every major network ... it is beyond outrageous that the executive branch is employing black-ops style assaults on peacefully protesting civilians ... in this case, someone who is obviously completely unarmed and exceedingly vulnerable. It's a minor miracle she wasn't hurt.

Posted by: Wags
Date: July 19, 2020 02:33PM
I fully expect nudity to now become part of the nightly protests.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 19, 2020 04:18PM
Wags
I fully expect nudity to now become part of the nightly protests.

Not on the donut eating side, thankfully.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 19, 2020 04:27PM
PeterB
This video should be shown (blurring out the naughty bits of course) on the news on every major network ...

What naughty bits? It is an adult wearing exactly what every other person there wears - skin. Americans need to get past their prudish belief system that the human body is somehow "Naughty."

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Date: July 19, 2020 06:20PM
Ombligo
PeterB
This video should be shown (blurring out the naughty bits of course) on the news on every major network ...

What naughty bits? It is an adult wearing exactly what every other person there wears - skin. Americans need to get past their prudish belief system that the human body is somehow "Naughty."

Ombligo, you won't be able to show nudity on broadcast TV. Don't look at me, look at the network censors, who go ape shat at the appearance even of a female nipple. Yes, it's dysfunctional and bizarre and insane, but that's American society for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 06:21PM by PeterB.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: July 20, 2020 05:20AM
She is beautiful. But more so poised. Look at her posture, and the way she walks, straight back, self-assured, not afraid.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 20, 2020 07:32AM
(‘Sanitized’ but not guaranteed Safe for Work)

Any ‘body shaming’ is clearly merely impotent lashing out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2020 07:35AM by Blankity Blank.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 20, 2020 08:43AM
FWIW...

“Citizen Free Press is relatively new to the news aggregation scene. But with 4.11 million visits and 7.36 pages per visit last month according to SimilarWeb, 30 million page views per month is worthy of our attention. We spoke to the operator of the site, “Kane,” about what how he sees the site progressing in the future. The former Lou Dobbs producer has his sights set on Drudge.”
“The site is self-funded and does not carry ads. The content on the site is generally conservative and includes links to major right-leaning sites like Breitbart, Hotair, and RedState.”

And note headline of the OP link “Female Marxist strips NAKED in front of Portland police line”
Date: July 20, 2020 09:31AM
Blankity Blank
(‘Sanitized’ but not guaranteed Safe for Work)

Any ‘body shaming’ is clearly merely impotent lashing out.

... and not only that, but I would dare any of the guys who are body shaming to do what she did ... something tells me that they wouldn't have the guts.

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 21, 2020 05:06AM
PeterB
... and not only that, but I would dare any of the guys who are body shaming to do what she did ... something tells me that they wouldn't have the guts.

or too much gut

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 139
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018