advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
“Son of federal judge slain, husband in critical condition - New Jersey Globe”
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 20, 2020 02:16AM
A man disguised as a FedEx delivery driver shot and killed her 20 year old son and shot and injured her husband. She happened to be in the basement at that time.

She was just assigned to the Deutsche Bank, Epstein case four days ago.

This is where we are now. Hopefully her husband will survive his wounds.

[newjerseyglobe.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: “Son of federal judge slain, husband in critical condition - New Jersey Globe”
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 20, 2020 05:56AM
And so it begins.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: “Son of federal judge slain, husband in critical condition - New Jersey Globe”
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 20, 2020 08:00AM
Wow.

This is really, really big. It may or may not be related to the Deutsche Bank, but the Federal Judiciary does not take kindly to judges being threatened or killed.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 20, 2020 08:56AM
America under attack....

We now have unmarked federal 'agents' kidnapping people off the streets in Portland.

We have congresspeople being gassed, beaten, and arrested for attending peaceful protests in their own districts.

And now we have assassination attempts on Federal judges.

Did Trump read the Cosa Nostra playbook ?

Can't have checks and balances if the checkers and balancers are murdered !
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 20, 2020 10:02AM
cbelt3
And now we have assassination attempts on Federal judges.

This feels more like a horse’s head to me.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 20, 2020 11:48AM
....there was a breaking news update.....they found the guy......he killed himself....which makes this even stranger.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: July 20, 2020 12:01PM
Are you sure? Because at the bottom of the OP's link they state that there was a case in Chicago in 2005 where people in a judge's family were murdered and the suspect killed himself. Maybe you mixed them up?

Date: July 20, 2020 12:13PM
....I'm sure.....it was 'breaking news' on TV.....and it referred to this case......

Posted by: $tevie
Date: July 20, 2020 12:15PM
Okay, then that IS weird.

Date: July 20, 2020 12:33PM
Technically, this could be about anything.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 20, 2020 12:54PM
Suspect is conveniently dead.
[www.cnn.com]
Date: July 20, 2020 03:14PM
Yahoo News:

Authorities believe an attorney found dead in New York on Monday was the shooter who killed a New Jersey federal judge's son and wounded her husband, law enforcement sources with knowledge told NBC New York.

Five law enforcement officials identified him as Roy Den Hollander, a well-known New York lawyer who has a long history of anti-feminist work.

Disclaimer: it's early, and I haven't seen this info elsewhere. I'm sure we'll learn more as this comes out.

Edit: Some more from another source.

According to a GoFundMe account under his name and his Facebook page, Hollander had recently battled cancer and seemed to be angry with his medical care. “The Stones in their song ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ left out one category—cancer doctors, not all, but many. Nine alleged followers of the Hippocratic Oath sent me (Roy Den Hollander) on an end of life horror crossing the river Styx that one cancer doctor said would end during the holiday season of 2019. Hopefully, things improve once I reach the other side.”

For years, he had filed suits alleging that women get unconstitutional special treatment, pushing to outlaw Ladies’ Nights at bars and women’s studies programs at universities. According to his website, it appears his foray in the men’s rights movement was sparked by his marriage to a Russian woman he met while working for the investigative firm Kroll Associates in the late 1990s; he alleges she was really a prostitute who swindled him.

Don't you hate it when your Russian bride really isn't madly in love with you?

RollingEyesSmiley5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2020 03:19PM by pdq.
Date: July 20, 2020 03:22PM
Date: July 20, 2020 03:27PM
...and a view from someone he harassed:

ROY Den Hollander calls me a female-dog-in-heat reporter and a harpy, and says if feminists are hot, they can walk all over him in their stilettos...

But it’s important, I think, to remain aware and wary of people like Mr Den Hollander.

...from 2014. Oof!
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: July 20, 2020 04:04PM
So, to summarize, guy who hates women, terminal cancer, wanted his 15 minutes of fame?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2020 04:07PM by Bill in NC.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: July 20, 2020 04:06PM
Russian women - I was around one once who was mean as the dickens and smoked two cigarettes at the same time.
Date: July 20, 2020 05:07PM
.....bizarre......he is now linked to another killing a few weeks ago in San Diego(?)....a men's rights attorney was shot in the same manner.......

Date: July 20, 2020 07:16PM
pdq

BTW, this is not a recent screen shot.

Which is to say, he’s been a Faux News guest. Not surprising.

Angry and bitter middle-aged-to-older woman-hating white guy.

Jerk. Kill yourself, not other people’s loved ones.
Date: July 20, 2020 07:34PM
...and still more:

In 2016, Den Hollander sued various national news reporters in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, including Chuck Todd of NBC’s Meet the Press, New York Times’ commentator David Brooks, and Major Garrett of CBS. He accused them of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act by allegedly committing “wire fraud,” alleging they created and caused “to be broadcast and disseminated false and misleading news reports concerning the Donald J. Trump candidacy for President of the United States.”

RollingEyesSmiley5
Posted by: btfc
Date: July 21, 2020 10:07AM
“ The New Jersey Shooting Suspect Left a Pro-Trump Paper Trail”

[www.theatlantic.com]
Date: July 21, 2020 01:00PM
btfc
“ The New Jersey Shooting Suspect Left a Pro-Trump Paper Trail”

[www.theatlantic.com]

Basically a punk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 269
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018