advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
A friend of my son in law abused by cops in Oregon
Posted by: Randalls
Date: July 29, 2020 08:15PM
It hits home when you actually have a connection to the person being attacked.
My son in law has been in plays with this person and will vouch for his non-violent nature.
[occupydemocrats.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A friend of my son in law abused by cops in Oregon
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 29, 2020 09:19PM
Another despicable performance by law enforcement in Oregon. Transcript of Sheriff's body camera footage has him saying he was two blocks from home. They threw him in jail and he woke up wondering why he was there. That is when the video in the cell starts.
[youtu.be]

Warning, it's a subscriber only link. I had to mess with the link to be able to read it (adblock the subscriber overlay, reload, and switch to reader mode)
www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/07/oregon-shakespeare-festival-actor-pinned-by-the-neck-chained-to-floor-grate-by-jackson-county-deputies-lawsuit-says.html

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 29, 2020 09:57PM
Well I hope all goes well..seems to be confusion on keeping illegal forces there.
Posted by: davester
Date: July 30, 2020 12:13AM
One of my neighbors has a son in Portland who was accosted and injured by the Trump Gestapo while walking home from work. These are nazi tactics, nothing less.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 30, 2020 02:30AM
Portland is fining the Federal Government $500 an hour because that damn wall/fence blocks the bicycle lane, and they never got a permit. I wonder if they will issue a bench warrant for Homeland Security?

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 30, 2020 07:35AM
Racer X
Portland is fining the Federal Government $500 an hour because that damn wall/fence blocks the bicycle lane, and they never got a permit. I wonder if they will issue a bench warrant for Homeland Security?
Sherrifs will seize the Federal building to pay the bill.
Posted by: Janit
Date: July 30, 2020 08:59AM
cbelt3
Racer X
Sherrifs will seize the Federal building to pay the bill.

That will certainly solve the protection racket problem.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 31, 2020 02:32AM
Well, technically, if a fine goes unpaid, and the court renders a judgement against the Federal Government, I'd put a lien on the White House. smiley-laughing001

Mail the summons to appear in court to DHS, they ignore it, the court rules against them, they don't pay again, lien filed, Portland now partially owns the White House. smiley-music039

And as a taxpayer and citizen of Portland, Wags can claim Trump's toilet paper as his cut. ROTFL

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2020 02:33AM by Racer X.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Cary , DP , WHiiP
Guests: 224
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018