advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Bwahahaha, I mean posted without comment…
Posted by: wave rider
Date: July 31, 2020 10:14AM
[www.cnn.com]

smiley-laughing001

=wr=
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Bwahahaha, I mean posted without comment…
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 31, 2020 10:43AM
Yes, I always take my ballot out to the car to fill out.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 31, 2020 10:49AM
I recall getting a postcard in the mail telling me where my polling station is. I also recall being able to go online and find it out.

Pomposity writ large, aided by an entertainment budget.

Aaaannnd with that I've now fulfilled my annual dose of Don Lemon.

Billy Bush: "I'm calling my lawyer right now." PURE COMEDY
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 31, 2020 11:11AM
Cuomo and Lemon do outstanding, non-stop work poking Cheeto with his own words/actions. While some may find that disdainful or disrespectful, it's a job that must be done - no one else seems able to do so… or else they just let it ride because he's the president.

Dumbf is so far down the ladder of leadership that anyone who thinks he's Made America Great Again must have had hell in mind as a comparison…
Posted by: Diana
Date: July 31, 2020 11:36AM
bfd
Cuomo and Lemon do outstanding, non-stop work poking Cheeto with his own words/actions. While some may find that disdainful or disrespectful, it's a job that must be done - no one else seems able to do so… or else they just let it ride because he's the president.

It is all our jobs to hold whoever is President up the light, to examine, to criticize, to hold him (or her) to a higher standard. It has nothing really to do with being disdainful or disrespectful. As President, he is representative of ALL of us--no matter the color, stripe or creed--as Americans, and in some ways, he embodies the Country itself. THIS president, however, has shown himself to embody the worst of us instead of the best.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: July 31, 2020 11:55AM
bfd

Dumbf is so far down the ladder of leadership that anyone who thinks he's Made America Great Again must have had hell in mind as a comparison…

I do notice that the late night shows have been doing this too. Ran across this one, which I hadn't seen (because I'm generally not an SNL viewer). If you haven't seen it already, really quite funny -- it's old but prescient: [www.youtube.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: wave rider
Date: July 31, 2020 12:11PM
PeterB
bfd

I do notice that the late night shows have been doing this too. Ran across this one, which I hadn't seen (because I'm generally not an SNL viewer). If you haven't seen it already, really quite funny -- it's old but prescient: [www.youtube.com]

Ooh, that is a good one!

=wr=
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 31, 2020 04:01PM
bfd
Cuomo and Lemon do outstanding, non-stop work poking Cheeto with his own words/actions. While some may find that disdainful or disrespectful, ...

You misunderstand. Don Lemon is condescending. That's boring at best, and frankly a bit unprofessional.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020