advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
FL “stand your ground”... COVID Elevator Edition
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 31, 2020 06:29PM
[www.washingtonpost.com]

No guns. Old dude pushed an even older dude back when older dude tried to board,
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: FL “stand your ground”... COVID Elevator Edition
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 31, 2020 06:59PM
I had a bullet-headed jerk who refused to put on a mask today when I was at Costco. I told the supervisors, who from what I saw, did nothing to stop him.

Some policy.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 31, 2020 08:43PM
The guy in front of me entering Walmart today had a mask on but the mask wasn't covering his nose. The door monitor asked him to cover his nose, guy ignored him and kept walking. Worker followed him and kept asking but eventually gave up and went back to monitoring the door.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 31, 2020 11:16PM
Steve G.
I had a bullet-headed jerk who refused to put on a mask today when I was at Costco. I told the supervisors, who from what I saw, did nothing to stop him.

Some policy.

Heard from a friend that the same thing happened here, but the clerk argued with her. And the patrons began to gather round and promised to make her famous when they all took out their phones to film her. She left.
Posted by: sekker
Date: August 01, 2020 01:28AM
It’s so hard to think of the safety of others, isn’t it?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 01, 2020 06:26AM
The merchant can refuse to sell the MAGAts anything. If they leave with merchandise that they did not pay for, call the cops.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: August 01, 2020 12:23PM
Steve G.

Some policy.

Lazy cops. You can't walk into the Costco in my neighborhood without a mask because there are always at least two county police officers posted at the entrance. This is strictly covid-19 related - these are not stores that hire cops for security on the regular.

If you tried to enter the warehouse without a mask, a kindly sworn officer would pull you aside for a quick reminder.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 182
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018