advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Nice TikTok you got there. You need to pay the vig if you buy it.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: August 03, 2020 10:22PM
[gizmodo.com]

Yes, Trump demands a payoff for Microsoft’s purchase, or he will kill it.

Anyone wondering NOW if he’s not a mob Don ?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Nice TikTok you got there. You need to pay the vig if you buy it.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: August 03, 2020 11:50PM
i read an article earlier today, sorry can't recall the source, that in deals with a foreign company it is normal for the US to review it and there is a fee to cover the cost of the review. it's based on a percentage of the deal but it is capped at $300,000. when i read that i wondered if 45 inserted that he'd demand money for the US Treasury out of this was just his way of claiming he closed a deal for the country and wow, isn't he an artful negotiator.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Re: Nice TikTok you got there. You need to pay the vig if you buy it.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: August 04, 2020 12:05AM
[daringfireball.net]

"Key money is when you pay a landlord money (usually under the table) to secure an apartment," says renters rights attorney Sam Himmelstein, who notes that sometimes, it was supers, building managers, or even the tenants themselves who demanded the cash. The practice, unsurprisingly, is illegal -- only licensed real estate brokers are allowed to collect commission for an apartment -- and has largely fallen by the wayside in recent years. "I haven't seen it in years," says Himmelstein, "and most people don't report it unless they get into a scrape with their landlords."

That’s how crooked this piece of ---- Trump is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2020 12:07AM by Sarcany.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 190
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020