advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump's THREE DAY golfing weekend is underway. (160,000 dead) (30 Million jobless)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 07, 2020 07:05PM
Poor, Don, he's getting rained off the course at his Bedminster club right now, so he's killing time holding a no questions 'press conference'.

Another spitballed 'executive order' is on its way. Too bad that like most of what he does, its probably not legal.

I hope he's using his free time to register Barron in a local public school.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump's THREE DAY golfing weekend is underway. (160,000 dead) (30 Million jobless)
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 07, 2020 07:11PM
I hope he enjoys his weekend. He has worked so hard this week.
Re: Trump's THREE DAY golfing weekend is underway. (160,000 dead) (30 Million jobless)
Date: August 07, 2020 07:12PM
Trump let in a cheering section for his 'press conference'. Apparently the mask count was low, but he said it was okay because it's a 'protest'. they were wildly cheering everything he said, double the volume when he attacked the correspondents and the press in general.

A Mussolini classic.
Date: August 07, 2020 07:19PM
[thehill.com]
Dozens of guests at President Trump's private club in Bedminster, N.J., huddled together in a ballroom to watch his Friday evening news conference, apparently flouting the state's coronavirus restrictions.

The onlookers made for an unusual scene, as some adults held wine glasses and others were accompanied by their children in anticipation of Trump's remarks addressing stalled coronavirus talks on Capitol Hill.

Some attendees wore their golf attire, while guests had their temperatures taken prior to the event.

ready to die for The Don

(right click 'view image' for a good look at the plain folk at the club)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2020 07:33PM by Steve G..
Date: August 07, 2020 07:23PM
A reporter asked during the press conference about Trump's insistence that the virus will "disappear," noting that some of the patrons in his club were not abiding by social distancing guidelines. The guests began booing, and Trump jumped to their defense, calling it a "peaceful protest."

"You can call it political activity but I’d call it a peaceful protest because they heard you were coming up, and they know the news is fake," Trump said. "They understand it better than anybody. They asked whether or not they can be here."
Date: August 07, 2020 07:50PM
good comments:
"There is no better place to announce that you are condemning millions of Americans to poverty, homelessness and starvation as a luxury golf resort surrounded by rich GOP donors who you gave a budget busting tax cut to and then threw gagillians of dollars in bailout money to with no accountability."

"I think I see the ghost of Herman Cain in the second row."
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: August 07, 2020 08:42PM
By the looks on their faces I'd say they were forced to be there.

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 224
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020