advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
So Jerry Falwell jr has been put on indefinite leave from Liberty University
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: August 07, 2020 07:34PM
Thoughts and prayers Jerry, thoughts and prayers.

Jerry Falwell Jr., one of President Trump’s most prominent and controversial evangelical supporters, will take an indefinite leave of absence from his role as president and chancellor of Liberty University, the board of trustees announced on Friday.

The news comes days after Mr. Falwell posted, and then deleted, a photograph on Instagram of him posing alongside a woman with his pants unzipped and his arm around her.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: So Jerry Falwell jr has been put on indefinite leave from Liberty University
Posted by: steve...
Date: August 07, 2020 08:12PM
In case anyone missed it. devil smiley

Northern California Coast
Re: So Jerry Falwell jr has been put on indefinite leave from Liberty University
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 07, 2020 08:15PM
is that leave without pay?
betcha he still gets a check
Posted by: RgrF
Date: August 07, 2020 08:36PM
He can weigh anchor and hide out on his yacht.
Posted by: rgG
Date: August 07, 2020 08:50PM
I take it that isn’t his wife?
I guess that explains why he and Cheeto get along, dicks of a feather, so to speak.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 07, 2020 08:51PM
August vacation? Why do these hypocrites pose for photos? I hope every student gets an 8.5 x 11 glossy. At least she’s not an incoming first year student.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2020 08:52PM by Speedy.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 07, 2020 08:52PM
.....at least wear Calvins.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: GGD
Date: August 07, 2020 08:54PM
Another victim of improper social distancing.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 07, 2020 09:35PM
.....there was also some incident with a pool boy.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: sekker
Date: August 07, 2020 09:42PM
rgG
I take it that isn’t his wife?
I guess that explains why he and Cheeto get along, dicks of a feather, so to speak.

She is his wife's 'assistant'.

What a guy.
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 07, 2020 10:41PM
Tv said she was pg couldn’t zip and he was wearing outgrown jeans couldn’t zip. Drink?
Posted by: btfc
Date: August 07, 2020 10:58PM
“Pool boy”

Had to look that one up:

[www.rollingstone.com]
Posted by: bfd
Date: August 08, 2020 12:20AM
These heathens prancing around all the while hollering about their religious freedom… May they all rot in H-E double hockey sticksmad smiley
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 08, 2020 05:17AM
Too bad Franklin Graham wasn't along for the ride.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Posted by: Ammo
Date: August 08, 2020 12:56PM
Appropriate consequence for an angry and hateful man. I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes a tearful confession, sequesters for a period of “reflection” and eventually worms his way back into the good graces of his church. This type of over the top hypocrisy happens again and again with holier than thou conservative Christians. Why are their followers so consistently gullible?

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2020 12:58PM by Ammo.
Posted by: August West
Date: August 08, 2020 01:28PM

Why are their followers so consistently gullible?

I dunno, something or other about their cheeks?

Picasso in his studio after the liberation of Paris, taken by my friend and mentor.

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: August 08, 2020 01:45PM
When asked about this news, Jerry Falwell, Jr. responded that he's not at Liberty to say.

I wish I could take credit for this. I saw it on the Internet.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: August 08, 2020 02:20PM
This is how it's done...

Professional Crocodile Tears
Date: August 08, 2020 02:36PM
DeusxMac
This is how it's done...

Professional Crocodile Tears

Yes, that's the standard.
Posted by: sekker
Date: August 08, 2020 03:11PM
Best report is that a Liberty student alumnus noted that if that photo had been a student, it would have cost $9000 fine and been grounds for expulsion.
Date: August 08, 2020 03:44PM
sekker
Best report is that a Liberty student alumnus noted that if that photo had been a student, it would have cost $9000 fine and been grounds for expulsion.

If I were expelled, there's no way in hell I would pay that fine.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: August 08, 2020 03:52PM
Dennis S
sekker

If I were expelled, there's no way in hell I would pay that fine.

Then you'd get kicked out of The Church of God, probably kick your family out as well. Take that heathen!
Posted by: bfd
Date: August 08, 2020 04:21PM
Liberty – Bibberty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 195
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020