advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump calls Kamala Harris ‘mad woman’ and bizarrely claims Democrats want to abolish ‘any kind of animals' and tear down Empire State Building
Posted by: p8712
Date: August 13, 2020 10:54AM
Really

Donald Trump on Thursday tore into Kamala Harris and other Democrats, saying the presumptive vice presidential nominee is a “mad woman” and claiming her party wants to get rid of “any kind of animals” and tear down New York’s famed Empire State Building.

The president, trailing Joe Biden in national polls and ones in most key swing states, contended in a Fox Business interview that Democrats want to rip down the iconic building and replace it with a new one featuring “no windows.” He also said the party’s “Green New Deal” calls for “no cows,” before making his claim that all Democrats want to abolish all animals.

The hatred of the Empire State building comes from his attempt to buy it 20+ years ago. If we’re going to limit animals, I suggest we start with the species Homo sapiens. Cows are much lower on the list.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump calls Kamala Harris ‘mad woman’ and bizarrely claims Democrats want to abolish ‘any kind of animals' and tear down Empire State Building
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: August 13, 2020 12:07PM
I'll bet the new building will have those verdamdt toilets that you need to flush 12 times, too!
Re: Trump calls Kamala Harris ‘mad woman’ and bizarrely claims Democrats want to abolish ‘any kind of animals' and tear down Empire State Building
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 13, 2020 12:11PM

I know you can't see it but your zipper's open
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: August 13, 2020 03:36PM
Lux Interior
I'll bet the new building will have those verdamdt toilets that you need to flush 12 times, too!

The Obama toilets?
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: August 13, 2020 03:47PM
Nobody's heard of Cows with Guns?

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: sekker
Date: August 13, 2020 04:32PM
I honestly am speechless. Is he off his meds?
Posted by: PeterB
Date: August 13, 2020 04:51PM
sekker

I wondered about that too. If it were true that Dems want to abolish 'any kind of animals', does being a jack@zz qualify as being an animal? Because if so, then I full support the Dems on this.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: wave rider
Date: August 13, 2020 05:47PM
Filliam H. Muffman
Nobody's heard of Cows with Guns?

[www.youtube.com]

We will fight for bovine freedom!

=wr=
Posted by: p8712
Date: August 13, 2020 07:47PM
sekker

Was he ever on them?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 13, 2020 08:26PM
Trump is undergoing severe hallucinations:

[nypost.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 247
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020