advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Brothers funeral in WH ?
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 19, 2020 01:36PM
He is going to hold a service for brother in WH to honor a patriot! Egan
He thought th WH was a tacky home till he got his power and loves it now.stick poke smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Brothers funeral in WH ?
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: August 19, 2020 01:46PM
Sure, use the people's house (and their money) to pay for your family member's private funeral while tens of thousands of American families could not even hold funerals at all for their loved ones who died of COVID.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: August 19, 2020 01:57PM
"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings."

Signs and symptoms
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others. These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors. Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence. This is because people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual... achievements. In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority."

"Therapy is often difficult as people frequently do not consider themselves to have a problem."
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 19, 2020 01:57PM
It's going into Melania's Rose Garden renovation budget (contracted out to Trump Gardening/Funeral Services LLC.)
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: August 19, 2020 02:21PM
It's not a big deal from my perspective. Losing a brother is hard. Then again, I loved my brother.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: August 19, 2020 02:55PM
"He was my biggest fan." - Guess who
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 19, 2020 05:06PM
cbelt3
It's not a big deal from my perspective. Losing a brother is hard. Then again, I loved my brother.

Sorry for your loss but it is a big deal to me..the Trumps don’t own the WH they are renters. They have no more right to a funeral there than I do.besides it is for show and to get under our skin.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: August 19, 2020 05:14PM
His brother didn't live in Washington DC. He should hold the service at the golf course closest to where he lived.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: hal
Date: August 19, 2020 05:22PM
This will be another opportunity for him to speak to TV cameras - he's going to turn his brothers funeral into a political event. This is not going to gain him a single vote - what an idiot! and a clod to boot!
Posted by: bfd
Date: August 19, 2020 05:40PM
But there will be a lot of people talking about it… and he'll make sure to say that, too.
Posted by: rgG
Date: August 19, 2020 08:07PM
bfd
But there will be a lot of people talking about it… and he'll make sure to say that, too.

Biggest ratings for a funeral EVER!
Maybe he is still upset about John Lewis's funeral.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 19, 2020 09:15PM
......oh, brother.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: August 19, 2020 10:46PM
I'm giving him a pass on this one. He's got the means to hold a funeral that is guaranteed not to have any rubbernecking or strangers getting too close and infecting family members with the Hoax-19. I'd probably do it.

Posted by: rjmacs
Date: August 20, 2020 10:22AM
You're so close to 50 posts of this - will we get to 100 by election day?

DeusxMac

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: August 20, 2020 12:06PM
rjmacs
You're so close to 50 posts of this - will we get to 100 by election day?

We’ll maybe.

There are still the occasional posters here who “just can’t understand what motivates tRump””what he could have been thinking””why he says and tweets the things he does” etc.

Or they ascribe all of it to him possessing some innate, evil genius. smiley-signs006
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: August 20, 2020 02:08PM
I haven't seen any posts expressing that kind of curiosity for a LOOOOOONG time.....

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: August 21, 2020 11:53PM
It's a mistake to attribute all of Trump's actions to NPD. You are letting him off the hook for being a genuinely bad person in all respects.

Date: August 22, 2020 01:57PM
$tevie
It's a mistake to attribute all of Trump's actions to NPD. You are letting him off the hook for being a genuinely bad person in all respects.

huh smiley Who's "letting him off the hook"???

An explanation is NOT a justification. The NPD permeates ALL his actions; the "bad" is a consequence.
Date: August 22, 2020 10:37PM
DeusxMac
$tevie

An explanation is NOT a justification. The NPD permeates ALL his actions; the "bad" is a consequence.
Because you are saying that he has a mental illness. This in theory would elicit sympathy not condemnation.

Date: August 23, 2020 11:41AM
$tevie
DeusxMac
$tevie

Because you are saying that he has a mental illness. This in theory would elicit sympathy not condemnation.

smiley-signs006 That is your “theory”!

He warrants no sympathy, and unmitigated condemnation in my opinion.

Again, an explanation of behavior is NOT a justification that behavior.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 241
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020