advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump's QAnon candidate Marjorie Greene posts gun threat against 'The Squad'
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 04, 2020 08:32PM
The real question is: Which was the last state re-admitted to the Union? (1871)
A: Georgia (by the Republicans)

Ms Greene, if you recall, is a QAnon candidate in a sure-win district in Geirgia. Endorsed by Donald Trump
already reported to Capitol Hill police.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump's QAnon candidate Marjorie Greene posts gun threat against 'The Squad'
Posted by: Wags
Date: September 04, 2020 10:26PM
That is seriously foucked up
Re: Trump's QAnon candidate Marjorie Greene posts gun threat against 'The Squad'
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 05, 2020 12:55AM
ProTip: Look THROUGH the sight when trying to prove how big your missing penis is.
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 05, 2020 02:09PM
The Squad sure benefit from free rent as they constantly live in such people's headspace all the time!
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 05, 2020 02:54PM
I like what future Pres. Biden had to say about QAnon:

"Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden denounced the QAnon conspiracy theory as "dangerous" and "embarrassing" Friday, suggesting those that support it should seek mental health treatment.

"I've been a big supporter of mental health," Biden said. "I'd recommend the people who believe it maybe should take advantage, while it still exists, of the Affordable Care Act."

"What in God's name are we doing? Look at how it makes us look around the world. It's mortifying. It's embarrassing, and it's dangerous," Biden said. "If the president doesn't know better, which he has to know better, then my Lord we're in much more trouble than I ever thought we were."

"This can't go on. This cannot go on. It's the deconstruction of our democratic system." he added."

[www.politico.com]
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 05, 2020 03:50PM
Lemon Drop
I like what future Pres. Biden had to say about QAnon:

"Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden denounced the QAnon conspiracy theory as "dangerous" and "embarrassing" Friday, suggesting those that support it should seek mental health treatment.

"I've been a big supporter of mental health," Biden said. "I'd recommend the people who believe it maybe should take advantage, while it still exists, of the Affordable Care Act."

"What in God's name are we doing? Look at how it makes us look around the world. It's mortifying. It's embarrassing, and it's dangerous," Biden said. "If the president doesn't know better, which he has to know better, then my Lord we're in much more trouble than I ever thought we were."

"This can't go on. This cannot go on. It's the deconstruction of our democratic system." he added."

[www.politico.com]

Wake up, Joe! Whatever 'adults' we had in the WH have long since been kicked out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020